Which Colors ?

BenJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi guys !

I’ve just ordered my new Taycan 4S and I’m still wondering which color will be the best for this beast.

I really wanted the white one but my wife says it’s a little bit show-off...
therefore, I choose the silver dolomite but I’m not so convinced.

What about you ? Which color will you choose and why ?
Sponsored

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi guys !

I’ve just ordered my new Taycan 4S and I’m still wondering which color will be the best for this beast.

I really wanted the white one but my wife says it’s a little bit show-off...
therefore, I choose the silver dolomite but I’m not so convinced.

What about you ? Which color will you choose and why ?
Silver because it looks ok and very practical.. no dust or water marks.. and not so hot..

manitou202

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Audi E-tron
Country flag
I was sold on Mamba green. But the new pictures of the Frozen Blue have me reconsidering. Carmine is my other favorite.

Go for something bold. Every car you see on the street is black, silver or white.

This is a special car deserving of a special color.

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
I wish there were more pictures of it in Carmine Red (aside from the one at Frankfurt 2019)

TaycanNut

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari California
Country flag
I wish there were more pictures of it in Carmine Red (aside from the one at Frankfurt 2019)
They are afraid to show it in natural light because Carmine Red does not look good on the Taycan. It looked fabulous under the Frankfurt Show lights (like Ferrari Red) but outside, please gag me. A brighter red would look better. I might spring for the extra $10K or so and have it painted Ferrari red. Ferrari red with the glossy black wheels, calipers and trim will be mind-blowing.

Rollep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW i3
Country flag
They are afraid to show it in natural light because Carmine Red does not look good on the Taycan. It looked fabulous under the Frankfurt Show lights (like Ferrari Red) but outside, please gag me. A brighter red would look better. I might spring for the extra $10K or so and have it painted Ferrari red. Ferrari red with the glossy black wheels, calipers and trim will be mind-blowing.
Agree, there is a Carmine Red Panamera at my PC and it doesn't look all that good in normal light. There is also a GT2 RS in Guards Red, it looks absolutely stunning in that color.

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
You mean it looks darker, the same shade it does on the configurator?

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
Gentian Blue for me. That was surprising to me personally as I don't normally like blue cars. But it just looks really good on the Taycan. And I've seen it live at Frankfurt. Fabulous.

Eisbärenhöhle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
... clearly too many of them
Country flag
My Turbo is ordered in Volcano Gray.
The only problem with volcano grey is the color of the 21" wheels ... Platinum doesn't fit properly (not enough contrast) ... same problem with too less contrast with the 2 complete black colors ... and "mission-e" style with vulcano grey looks not really sporty .... someone ordered the black wheels on a vulcano grey Taycan? ... and which of both blacks?