lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Or......... you could get it wrapped in the colour of your choice?? what colour would you choose if so?

Also, i assume instead of paying 6k on ceramic brake painted in say yellow (ceramic use mainly if track racing the car??), you could have these painted professional afterwards?

I myself have ordered white and will get the calipers painted yellow maybe. If white is not my color when i get it - i will wrap it and do centre stripes, re-paint the wheels.......

maybe.....

Porsche Taycan Which Colors ? images
Sponsored

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Or......... you could get it wrapped in the colour of your choice?? what colour would you choose if so?

Also, i assume instead of paying 6k on ceramic brake painted in say yellow (ceramic use mainly if track racing the car??), you could have these painted professional afterwards?

I myself have ordered white and will get the calipers painted yellow maybe. If white is not my color when i get it - i will wrap it and do centre stripes, re-paint the wheels.......

maybe.....

images.jpg
I would do it like the render if you are going to wrap it. Would still love to have the mission e concept wheels, if you ever find something close, let me know.

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
I would do it like the render if you are going to wrap it. Would still love to have the mission e concept wheels, if you ever find something close, let me know.
what is Render?

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Ps, i am sure there will be plenty of wheels on the market once people know the stud pattern etc. surprised they are not already an aftermarket option from wheel companies - does anyone know if the stud pattern is the same as other porsche or other cars?

gowthamn

First Name
Gowtham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Car
Country flag
Has anyone tried to personalize? By visiting LA or Atlanta and creating a custom design?

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Oh ok. So these charges are not done by Porsche itself based on our request?
no certainty not. however, in Germany Porsche has recently set up a separate structure for factory wrapping. this service has not arrived for the Taycan yet as far as i have seen and also only offers certain wrapping suggestions or complete color wraps.... https://www.secondskin.design/

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh ok. So these charges are not done by Porsche itself based on our request?
Pretty sure Felix has a plan. I don’t believe pts is available at all (yet) and the exclusive options announced are already in the configurator. I assume as they get production under control in a year or two they will offer pts (paint to spec). At that point, for bags of cash, you can also ask for completely off menu work. It’s complicated and requires a lot of one off approvals. More customization tends to mean much longer wait times, even for VIPs. There some fun videos of PTS gt3, gt2rs and speedsters floating about to give you a better idea. Only a small number of allocations are approved for pts and only at certain times of the production cycle.

it would be much cheaper and faster to do simple stuff after market.