Who are waiting in France ?

BenJL

Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT
Hi Guys,

I hope you are well !

Who, here on this beautiful community, are waiting its beast in France ?
My dealer told me the official presentation should be around the end of February and the first deliveries will follow.
Have you more information ?

Porsche in France is so disappointing ; Porsche USA seems to want to satisfy their first customers in a much better way. (goodies, first deliveries in 2019...)

felixtb

First Name
felix
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan ordered; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, 3, new roadster reserved
not sure that the first deliveries and presentation depends on Porsche France. That would rather be Porsche AG that governs which country gets allocations and when. However, the goodies is probably locally governed, at least some of them. :)

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
I am waiting to test drive a Taycan. As OP said there seems to be an event scheduled for the end of February for all Porsche dealers in France. I think it is nice that they try to get cars to all the dealers to have one coordinated event in France. I guess there is quite a challenge to get cars all over the country and prep them properly for a launch event.

I was very lucky to have seen three Taycan delivered locally and look forward to the event. And I must say the Mamba Green looks absolutely stunning in real life compared to the picture in the configurator. It might not suit everyone, but it will turn a few heads for sure. The Gentian Blue is also very very nice.

Only two weeks to go and then Test drives and I guess the first deliveries to a few lucky persons!!!!!

First Name
bib
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lotus Evora, Alpina B3S
not sure that the first deliveries and presentation depends on Porsche France. That would rather be Porsche AG that governs which country gets allocations and when. However, the goodies is probably locally governed, at least some of them. :)
I would agree with your post. I waited for the launch event, but as my dealer was a bit lazy with information in the end I ordered blind from Germany. My car arrives in May and I only ordered beginning of Feb.

I will go to the dealer in April for a download and test drive of their demo car. That way I am prepared come May

felixtb

First Name
felix
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan ordered; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, 3, new roadster reserved
I would agree with your post. I waited for the launch event, but as my dealer was a bit lazy with information in the end I ordered blind from Germany. My car arrives in May and I only ordered beginning of Feb.

I will go to the dealer in April for a download and test drive of their demo car. That way I am prepared come May
good for you! I reserved in 2015 ordered in September and will hopefully see a car in April.........in Switzerland........ outside EU so did not have the choice to order in Germany .........