Who keeps the Porsche Mobile Charger Connect (PMCC) at the end of a lease?

_Brian_

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster GTS 4.0, Audi S5 & Taycan 4s (sold)
Country flag
I am in the early stages of a lease on a Taycan 4S. Part of the spec included the upgraded Porsche Mobile Charger Connect (PMCC) and cabinet. In a recent conversation with my SA, I asked who owned the PMCC & cabinet? The car is on a lease but is a requirement to return the PMCC since I paid for the upgrade? He was unsure but thought that it could be negotiated.

Does anyone has any experience with a lease return wrt to the PMCC?

Thanks
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
It should go with the vehicle - but most dealers are clueless enough that they forget to ask for it back.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I am in the early stages of a lease on a Taycan 4S. Part of the spec included the upgraded Porsche Mobile Charger Connect (PMCC) and cabinet. In a recent conversation with my SA, I asked who owned the PMCC & cabinet? The car is on a lease but is a requirement to return the PMCC since I paid for the upgrade? He was unsure but thought that it could be negotiated.

Does anyone has any experience with a lease return wrt to the PMCC?

Thanks
Technically part of the purchase and therefore the vehicle. Suggest checking the small print as the car should have a Porsche EVSE as standard so something needs to be in place on return.

I don't lease but will retain my PMCC and simply swap the standard PMC+ from my GTS and put it in my 4S on changeover day.

HerrCooles

First Name
Herr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ice grey
Country flag
If it's in the contract, you can't just keep it.
Sponsored