Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Have you discovered any farming equipment accessories that attach to the bike rack mounts?

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Car now smells of a fragrant Swiss field…

EE3DBEBA-39DB-4236-9FD0-2FF9CAC2A7CB.jpeg

Serious bit of kit this 👌
Kudos to you for getting some utility out of the vehicle. We see of imagery from Porsche about the range of capability….few have the courage to take advantage. I have done similar things with my Pan ST and plan to with the CT as well. The people at the store must have thought you lost a few screws. 👍

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Not yet! But I discovered the suspension easily handles a 500kg load and minimal impact on range!
Maybe you should tell DPD. Their London EV vans only carry 750kg max (and small parcels to maximise deliveries). I am sure their drivers would prefer fleet Taycans.

OP
OP
Swissbob

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Kudos to you for getting some utility out of the vehicle. We see of imagery from Porsche about the range of capability….few have the courage to take advantage. I have done similar things with my Pan ST and plan to with the CT as well. The people at the store must have thought you lost a few screws. 👍
Store?!?! It was a farmer in his field. He asked if I wanted to swap vehicles 🤣

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
@Swissbob @RAHRCR My Panny ST hauls a few hundred lbs of grapes for my annual winemaking hobby (nothing close to 500kg though!). This upcoming year will definitely be switching to the CT and can finally use gravel mode on actual gravel vs the suburban obstacles.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
@Swissbob @RAHRCR My Panny ST hauls a few hundred lbs of grapes for my annual winemaking hobby (nothing close to 500kg though!). This upcoming year will definitely be switching to the CT and can finally use gravel mode on actual gravel vs the suburban obstacles.
Love it. Seems like an appropriate haul for these vehicles 👍