Would you pick a 75 000 km driven Taycan with less equipment or 63 000 km driven with a bit more optjons

exilen94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Would you pick a 75 000 km driven Taycan with less equipment or 63 000 km driven with a bit more options?

the 63 000 km driven cars has some scratches and marks on the exterior but bigger battery and slightly more equipment.

not sure if I should prioritize lower km driven or the equipment in terms of having possibly having the car long or minimize deprication on the price.

Which of these two cars would you pick, if you were to buy?

https://www.finn.no/320620480
https://www.finn.no/349482979
Sponsored

JBMTTS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Spamming Reddit wasn’t enough huh.

These cars are expensive to fix fyi. Get the one with higher mileage and more options. Pull the trigger and be happy my man.

That said, if you are agonizing this much about the decision then this might not be the purchase for you. Best of luck.

freeforall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo
Country flag
SoH is more important than mileage for EVs IMHO. I hope that there will be a EU law at some point that forces the car makers to display the SoH next to the mileage in the instrument cluster.
If I have a choice between 2 cars at a same price one with 50000km and an SoH of 80% and another with 70000 km and an SoH of 90%, I would buy the one with more mileage.

So get the SoH it might help you take a decision. But if both are healthy I would go with the bigger battery obviously and get a repair estimate for the scraches from a good garage.
It might even help you negotiate the price.
BTW if the scratches are not deep, it doesn’t need a paint job. A good detailer will remove them and make it shine again.

OP
OP

exilen94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
SoH is more important than mileage for EVs IMHO. I hope that there will be a EU law at some point that forces the car makers to display the SoH next to the mileage in the instrument cluster.
If I have a choice between 2 cars at a same price one with 50000km and an SoH of 80% and another with 70000 km and an SoH of 90%, I would buy the one with more mileage.

So get the SoH it might help you take a decision. But if both are healthy I would go with the bigger battery obviously and get a repair estimate for the scraches from a good garage.
It might even help you negotiate the price.
BTW if the scratches are not deep, it doesn’t need a paint job. A good detailer will remove them and make it shine again.
hey,

can I just ask what SoH means?

at the moment the car with better battery and slightly more options has driven 63 000 km.

how can I identify if it is a not deep scratch?
Would you say that fixing it is a must in case of rust etc?