Wrong interior

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I have a loaner right now with the black interior, and it's pretty goddamn black.

Car is totally black with black rims, chrome-delete, and blacked out rear windows. So boring :(
My Taycan is the full black leather. Sorry but to me it is not the darkest black leather I have seen.

Porsche Taycan Wrong interior 20200424_162108_resized_1
Sponsored

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Oh yeah, you might be right. I've mostly been driving at night. Hope OP gets back to us!

Taycan24

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD due in June
Country flag
I was back and forth between Slate Grey & Black before seeing them in person and def thought the Black was closer to a dark grey in the light. And Slate was a fairly light grey, which made my decision easy (went with black) although I thought the Slate looked great as well.

Curious what happened with OP as well but guessing it was black and just looked a bit light in day light photos.

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Did you wrap the green part??

I just wish we went for red exterior and white or black interior. Maybe next time.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
My spec has the interior trim to match the exterior color Mamba Green. I wanted the contrasting stitching in Mamba Green, but mine was a very early build so Porsche Exclusive couldn’t accommodate the request at that time. If you look at the Modifications section of the forum, I have a matching racing stripe on the steering wheel (wrapped). The green bits help to break up the ”black” interior.

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
My spec has the interior trim to match the exterior color Mamba Green. I wanted the contrasting stitching in Mamba Green, but mine was a very early build so Porsche Exclusive couldn’t accommodate the request at that time. If you look at the Modifications section of the forum, I have a matching racing stripe on the steering wheel (wrapped). The green bits help to break up the ”black” interior.
Love the green bits!

CJE

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Ford GT (part owner)
Country flag
My Taycan has come in today after a long wait and I have been sent some pictures, I am 80% sure it’s the wrong interior (grey as opposed to black). It’s hard to tell, due to the sun.

I am waiting to hear back, but what would people do in this scenario?

Here's a shot in daylight I took of my new Turbo S. The interior is black. Pure black. But in this shot it does appear to be more toward gray. Hopefully you will have this result.

Porsche Taycan Wrong interior Taycan I copy

Jancha

First Name
Janis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Cabrio (ex Taycan 4s+)
Country flag
I wouldn’t panic yet until you see it in person. I have seen many pictures where the black interior looks grey in the photos. If you have the VIN, you can it through the Porsche VIN checker to see the list of options.
Could you provide a link to such option checker? Thanks

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Could you provide a link to such option checker? Thanks
Sure. This is the one I used. It displayed all of the options (even the smoking package) which gave me piece of mind that nothing got missed on my order. I was paranoid that something was going to be wrong, especially the contrast stitching I waited so long for.

https://vinanalytics.com

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
Agreed some contrast colour in the interior is always nice. I’m considering Rhombus aluminium trim on doors and centre console to help achieve this but wonder is the neodyme trim slightly gold coloured which wouldn’t blend well.

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Here's a shot in daylight I took of my new Turbo S. The interior is black. Pure black. But in this shot it does appear to be more toward gray. Hopefully you will have this result.

Taycan I copy.jpg

Taycan I copy.jpg
Is this the black leather option ($4130) or is this the premium leather : Olea basalt black ?

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
My Taycan is the full black leather. Sorry but to me it is not the darkest black leather I have seen.

Is this the $4130 Leather Black or the more expensive Olea (Basalt Black)

20200424_162108_resized_1.jpg

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
My Taycan has come in today after a long wait and I have been sent some pictures, I am 80% sure it’s the wrong interior (grey as opposed to black). It’s hard to tell, due to the sun.

I am waiting to hear back, but what would people do in this scenario?
Was that black (appearing Dark Gray in pictures) or did they make a mistake ? Black Leather or Olea ?
Sponsored