PompPorsche

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan
Country flag
All Taycan production at the Zuffenhausen plant has been suspended due to lack of parts from the on going Russian/Ukraine war. I received an email on 02-28-22 stating that my Taycan has finished production was assigned a VIN# and was heading towards final inspection phase then being prepped to be shipped. Will the plant remain open and continue doing the final inspections on completed Taycan's and get them ready to ship or is everything on hold and it will get delayed even further? It would seem logical to complete final inspections and ship out completed Taycan's instead of holding everything up. My dealer arrival date has changed from 03-22 to 04-08 and is now 05-06..... I know in the grand scheme of things this is trivial compared to the disastrous situation going on in Ukraine but I'm just trying to find out what other people are hearing from dealerships and sources...... Prayers for Ukraine
Sponsored

Last edited:

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
There are at least threads here about this subject. Search is your friend - thanks.

Deleted member 6348

Yes, there will be delays. The war in Ukraine has disrupted the supply chain for every European automobile manufacturer.

The frustration and inconvenience is nothing compared to what the people of the Ukraine are going through right now.
Sponsored