Zuffenhausen Production closing next week

goofysurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman 981 2.7, 4CT
Country flag
Same here. TYD is blank (TBD) and email reports my original lock date of 4/29. I spoke with my SA last week who said that it still shows 4/29 in their system as well… I have since modified my configuration a few times, hoping all the changes will be processed correctly…
Have you guys asked your dealer what's the status of your car? — Mine says my car is in production but the Porsche's dealer site is currently down so she's unable to check the actual status.
Sponsored

soul.electrified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4S convertible, LX570, CT4 (pending)
Country flag
Have you guys asked your dealer what's the status of your car? — Mine says my car is in production but the Porsche's dealer site is currently down so she's unable to check the actual status.
They told you the car is in production before your freeze date?

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Have not asked, my last production complete date was May 20 but I have no confidence that will happen. I doubt Porsche has any idea either given the current state of the world.

Bennie

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST RWD, MINI Cooper S, Harley Davidson FLDE
Country flag
Hi Bennie, I also ordered mine at "Twente" they showed me two months ago on their database that I have a "production slot" for week 17. It hasn't been changed since. So no Ukraine impact??? funny thing is that I don't have an delivery estimate, only production.
Hi Duco, I also didn’t have an estimated delivery date. I only knew that the production was planned in week 11. It’s now still not certain when the car will be delivered, only that it was in the factory when the production stopped. Twente is a great dealer by the way.

dutchcourage

First Name
Duco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi Duco, I also didn’t have an estimated delivery date. I only knew that the production was planned in week 11. It’s now still not certain when the car will be delivered, only that it was in the factory when the production stopped. Twente is a great dealer by the way.
just got a phone call that production has changed again from week 17 to week 23. Delivery expected / hopefully in July.

and yes I can agree the people at Porsche Twente are nice!

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
My TYD shows that the car went into production today (previous expected date for this milestone was 3/11). So things generally seem to be moving, albeit very slowly.

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 911 C4S Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Mine too. Identical dates - But I haven’t checked with my SA yet. Thought I’d wait until 8th first.
Just an update to my earlier post. Ordered July 15th. Lock date Late Jan. Was originally scheduled / then delayed to build ready March 8 and then rescheduled for April 8 due to closure. But I got a call today confirming my car is now at the docks in UK. Have arranged to collect week after next.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Just an update to my earlier post. Ordered July 15th. Lock date Late Jan. Was originally scheduled / then delayed to build ready March 8 and then rescheduled for April 8 due to closure. But I got a call today confirming my car is now at the docks in UK. Have arranged to collect week after next.
Just sent a mail to the dealer after reading your post. Mine was scheduled 8th of March too and rescheduled to 8th of April. I hope I am as lucky as you are.

OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
Signs of life from Zuffenhasen. My TYD status just went to “in production”. It has been “scheduled for production” since 3/5. Estimated production start was 3/11. This is the first I have heard of a production start since the shutdown. Delivery slipped to 6/11.

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Interesting thing I noticed - TYD hasn't changed, but going into my.porsche, it now says my car is scheduled for production. It appears that milestone was reached 4/4/22, the same day I got the email about my freeze date approaching...

goofysurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman 981 2.7, 4CT
Country flag
Interesting thing I noticed - TYD hasn't changed, but going into my.porsche, it now says my car is scheduled for production. It appears that milestone was reached 4/4/22, the same day I got the email about my freeze date approaching...
Exactly the same with me including the 4/4/22 scheduled for production date. Have you tried contacting your dealer? Mine said my car was in production. Originally, I had a 3/1 lock date and 5/6 delivery date.
Sponsored