2021 Chalk 4S w/ Ceramic Brakes Finally arrived!

freshtaycan

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey fellas, finally went EV! I'm coming from a 2017 Audi R8 V10+ so this was definitely a huge change. But I am super excited to make the change. Absolutely in love with this color combo, the ceramic brakes really fill in the wheels. I wasn't too sure if the brakes would be overkill on a car like this. But they do go very well with this type of wheel. First impressions of the car, have been nothing short of great. The car is very comfortable, has plenty of space, the speed and responsiveness of the car have been shocking. I have driven Teslas in the past, but was never impressed. This is completely different. The car feels like a Porsche, and stays true with the 4 wheel drive. Because my R8 was a quattro, this feels very similar in the sense of how it grips the road. The car has a soul, it doesn't feel basic, or like a car that wasn't meant to be driven hard. The chalk color really stands out, and the options I got have all been useful. 1 option I wish the car did have, the full leather interior, the standard interior is too basic, I feel that a car that has the MSRP of 144k should have full leather standard, but Porsche doesn't work that way. Well, here are some shots of the car, hope you guys enjoy them, and hope to come in and share experiences with y'all.

Window Tint coming up and Full PPF. Any mods that you guys can recommend?

Porsche Taycan 2021 Chalk 4S w/ Ceramic Brakes Finally arrived! april2k1edit216

Porsche Taycan 2021 Chalk 4S w/ Ceramic Brakes Finally arrived! april2k1edit209

Porsche Taycan 2021 Chalk 4S w/ Ceramic Brakes Finally arrived! IMG_7919

Porsche Taycan 2021 Chalk 4S w/ Ceramic Brakes Finally arrived! IMG_7918

Porsche Taycan 2021 Chalk 4S w/ Ceramic Brakes Finally arrived! IMG_7917

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2019 e-Tron, F250 Powerstroke
Country flag
Lovely car and color! The CC brakes look awesome behind the Mission E wheels. Congrats and enjoy!

OP
OP
freshtaycan

freshtaycan

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Beautiful car! I agree on the full leather interior...

Potential 'mod' - clear side markers? I think that would look really good with the chalk paint.
Any link I can find those at? I definitely want to get rid of those markers.

OP
OP
freshtaycan

freshtaycan

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
You're making me regret not picking chalk soooo much o_O

It looks stunning! Enjoy it and hopefully many many stress free miles!
I had to patiently wait for that color, I was super close to choosing dolomite silver, but in the end chalk was definitely where my heart was at. Thank you my guy! I appreciate the love and support. Free miles here we go! haha.

OP
OP
freshtaycan

freshtaycan

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Lovely car and color! The CC brakes look awesome behind the Mission E wheels. Congrats and enjoy!
Thank you brotha. Absolutely, the wheel / brake combo truly captured my attention.

OP
OP
freshtaycan

freshtaycan

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
... and it is pretty funny the first picture is parked at a Shell station. You're going to have to break that bad habit!
LOL only reason I was at the gas station, my wife forgot her mask at home, so I figured I'd stop by the gas station. LOL perfect photo.

OP
OP
freshtaycan

freshtaycan

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
OP
OP
freshtaycan

freshtaycan

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
Perfect. They have a few things I want to buy on there, definitely going to order. Thank you for the referral! I appreciate it.
While you're on there I'd get the liner for the front luggage compartment as well, I tend to chuck mucky things like my car cover or the charger in there.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hey fellas, finally went EV! I'm coming from a 2017 Audi R8 V10+ so this was definitely a huge change. But I am super excited to make the change. Absolutely in love with this color combo, the ceramic brakes really fill in the wheels. I wasn't too sure if the brakes would be overkill on a car like this. But they do go very well with this type of wheel. First impressions of the car, have been nothing short of great. The car is very comfortable, has plenty of space, the speed and responsiveness of the car have been shocking. I have driven Teslas in the past, but was never impressed. This is completely different. The car feels like a Porsche, and stays true with the 4 wheel drive. Because my R8 was a quattro, this feels very similar in the sense of how it grips the road. The car has a soul, it doesn't feel basic, or like a car that wasn't meant to be driven hard. The chalk color really stands out, and the options I got have all been useful. 1 option I wish the car did have, the full leather interior, the standard interior is too basic, I feel that a car that has the MSRP of 144k should have full leather standard, but Porsche doesn't work that way. Well, here are some shots of the car, hope you guys enjoy them, and hope to come in and share experiences with y'all.

Window Tint coming up and Full PPF. Any mods that you guys can recommend?

april2k1edit216.jpg

april2k1edit209.jpg

IMG_7919.jpg

IMG_7918.jpg

IMG_7917.jpg
Man! If I lived in LA with the sunshine I could be tempted to chalk - splendid, enjoy!