First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Tesla Model X
Country flag
She has arrived.

2021 4S in Chalk. The fun options include wheels in Chalk, Interior trim in Chalk, painted mirrors, badge delete, white PSCB.

Ironically I am too busy either working or enjoying the car to take better photos but I'll post what I have here.

Porsche Taycan 2021 Chalk 4S IMG_7340

Porsche Taycan 2021 Chalk 4S IMG_7341

Porsche Taycan 2021 Chalk 4S IMG_7342

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Congrats. Very similar to mine c/c mirrors aside.

Porsche Taycan 2021 Chalk 4S 44-D34762-D032-41-B3-859-F-2348683781-E1

I see you have the coloured centre caps. Are you pleased with them? Thinking about buying a set for mine, as I have the silver ones!

When you get some time post some pics of the black pan roof and contrast to the paint. I’m thinking of wrapping my steel roof black so it contrasts.

OP
OP
haesoph

haesoph

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Tesla Model X
Country flag

44-D34762-D032-41-B3-859-F-2348683781-E1.jpg

I see you have the coloured centre caps. Are you pleased with them? Thinking about buying a set for mine, as I have the silver ones!

When you get some time post some pics of the black pan roof and contrast to the paint. I’m thinking of wrapping my steel roof black so it contrasts.
Ah, I would have gotten black center-caps if I did it over again, but in person, I do appreciate that the colored caps give it just a little bit of old-skool flair.

I'll update with pics of the roof in a bit. The contrast between the roof and chalk color is really cool.

SCSEV

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Taycan 4S, Audi e-tron, Chrysler Town&Country
Country flag
Damn, that’s good looking! Congratulations.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Awesome! Chalk was my second choice when I ordered mine a couple weeks ago - I love chalk.
Nice to see someone else ordering painted mirrors. I think it's must aesthetically and I rarely see cars with it.

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, when did you order your car? I'm still cooling my heels for mine, which I ordered in early December. It's been pushed back 4 times now and is currently scheduled for early July. Very frustrating to see all you guys loving your Taycans....

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, when did you order your car? I'm still cooling my heels for mine, which I ordered in early December. It's been pushed back 4 times now and is currently scheduled for early July. Very frustrating to see all you guys loving your Taycans....
Damn that's a long time! My order was 4/1 and slated for June arrival.

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag

44-D34762-D032-41-B3-859-F-2348683781-E1.jpg

Hi there,
I have a chalk on order and freeze date of June 14th. I am back and forth on whether I should go with the sport side skirts with exterior colored inserts. Are you happy with this decision or should I spend this money on a different option. It's hard to appreciate from pictures. Thanks!

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
Hi there,
I have a chalk on order and freeze date of June 14th. I am back and forth on whether I should go with the sport side skirts with exterior colored inserts. Are you happy with this decision or should I spend this money on a different option. It's hard to appreciate from pictures. Thanks!

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Hi there,
Hi there, yes, I pondered it for a while. Very pleased I ordered them now. Give a better shape to the car, and the standard ones look very bland in comparison. This was my compromise as I couldnt justify the whole sports design kit. Happy with my decision.

ketjupiter

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s, 2021 Mini Cooper S, 2019 Raptor
Country flag
Here is my 21 chalk 4s with the side skirts. I really like the look of the sport side skirts, when compared to a white one at the dealer, without.
Porsche Taycan 2021 Chalk 4S taycan 2
Sponsored