D_Frost

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG GLE, Vantage
Edit: This wheel choice is stunning by the way. I find these to be the most pleasant to watch spin when the car is going low speed, even though they are not what i spec'ed.

Second Edit: Are the orange lights on the fenders easy to purchase and swap out?
The side marker lights are a popular mod and I purchased my set from Suncoast (Link). Some have the dealer’s service department install them and some install at home using some commonly available tools.
Sponsored

SRMA

First Name
Shardul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Edit: This wheel choice is stunning by the way. I find these to be the most pleasant to watch spin when the car is going low speed, even though they are not what i spec'ed.

Second Edit: Are the orange lights on the fenders easy to purchase and swap out?
Thanks

Yes the turn singles are easy to sway out. Takes about 1 min

Those wheel will be for sale soon.

DennisVR

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 997s
Country flag
ice grey metallic drives me crazy. In some pictures it looks like an off white, in others like a pale blue.

I have currently an ice grey metallic 4s on order. But still not 100% sure on the color, because it varies so much depending the light. Is this picture representative for the color in neutral light ?

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 1649688630344

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Yes I'd say that's quite representative...

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
It reminds me of BMW M2 colour Hockenheim Silver Metallic if you're familiar with that

ives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 4 Gran Coupe, Taycan 4S on order
Country flag
@dennis: Some outdoor pictures from mine ;-) I had the same doubt and I'm genuinely happy I've ended up with Ice Grey. White can become quite stark and Ice grey feels a lot deeper, but without going to much into silver or grey.

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_9836

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_9835

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_9831

Binson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey GTS, BMW X5 4.0i M Sport,
Country flag
Hi. New member, returning to the Porsche ownership fold after an absence of 12 years 🎉

I'm about to place my order for a Taycan 4S with Turbo Aero wheels, and after much deliberating on colours, I've finally settled on Ice Grey.

What interior colour would people recommend? I've read in this thread a lot of recommendations for red and I will check it out the next time I'm at the dealership, but I think red's too flashy for me.

Currently I'm leaning towards Black/Chalk with Neodyme accents.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PN1SEMS3

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
Hi. New member, returning to the Porsche ownership fold after an absence of 12 years 🎉

I'm about to place my order for a Taycan 4S with Turbo Aero wheels, and after much deliberating on colours, I've finally settled on Ice Grey.

What interior colour would people recommend? I've read in this thread a lot of recommendations for red and I will check it out the next time I'm at the dealership, but I think red's too flashy for me.

I hear you.... Still Bordeaux Red 😁

Flyphilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Touareg TDI
Country flag

It’s interesting how the options are different between UK/US. Over here the chalk interior is much whiter. The mirrors either come in glass black with body color on the bottom or just all body color.

I like your build, I had a chalk interior selected up until the last week before locking, then decided then considered the Bordeaux very seriously and instead opted for black with the interior grey accents to break it up.

I think the Bordeaux is stunning and the best choice for this car color, but I didn’t want to sit in that color every day. I did want red calipers because they are fun.. So I went black because there is already a black theme on the outside of the car, and that way I don’t end up with four colors.

I think three colors is a max when building these: so if you do chalk interior, maybe do gloss black calipers so your colors are silver black and beige.

i would have loved to go silver black and lots of red, but I settled for a more conservative silver, black and a pop of red

if you can select window trims in gloss black I would, it sets it off.

Excuse my soliloque, lots of coffee over here. :)

Binson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey GTS, BMW X5 4.0i M Sport,
Country flag
Thanks I really need to see the red in the flesh to see if my daily eyes will be able to cope.

The black trim is a must. Somehow my X5 Sport doesn't have this as it's supposed to be standard (I'm the 2nd owner) and it bugs me everyday

Flyphilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Touareg TDI
Country flag
@Binson : red…or bramberry.
It really isn’t red though. It’s burgundy. And through the privacy tint it’s barely noticeable, but gives out a hue. Also the two tone aspect of that interior is really nice. Visually it wins 100%. I don’t think it’s flashy… but you have to be comfortable being surrounded by burgundy every time you sit in it. It will be a daily driver for me so I just went for a more soothing color and will enjoy seeing Bordeaux interiors when I see them out and about.

A guy was picking up a crayon with Bordeaux at my dealer the other day.. see below - you can barely see it from outside.

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 2969E474-E210-4E4E-A232-7350EF5B355C
Sponsored