Indeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine had production completed on 4/19. It is currently at Emden port awaiting loading onto a vessel. However, I still don't have any production pictures available.

Curiously, the main overview screen just refreshed to Phase 3 (Vehicle has been produced) today. Up til now, it kept saying that it was just scheduled for production even though Track Your Dream suggested otherwise. I'm guessing that there are some significant delays in website updates and that TYD is the most accurate indicator of the build/delivery process?
Sponsored

Indeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Did something happen to this function? My car was supposedly built on April 21, but there's been no photo available on the website.

pinstack

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 taycan RWD
Country flag
Hey there! I am able to get all the way to the production image url, but every time I try and copy and go I get a "404 - Not Found" error message. Anyone else get the same? TIA!

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Hey there! I am able to get all the way to the production image url, but every time I try and copy and go I get a "404 - Not Found" error message. Anyone else get the same? TIA!
I'm hitting the same thing this morning as well. I've been checking pretty aggressively, so I'm assuming it's just a matter of them actually uploading/processing the files, and the URL won't work until that happens. My guess would be that they have a person manually review the pictures before they get uploaded just in case they don't match the order or something like that. Imagine seeing that it was the wrong color and the panic you'd have, let alone trying to get it addressed.

Driver1

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m getting the 404 error too! I’ve been checking each day and it just appeared today, but my moment of excitement quickly ended with that error message. Hopefully it’s only temporary and it’s a good sign that it’s affecting others too (hopefully normal).

Driver1

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm hitting the same thing this morning as well. I've been checking pretty aggressively, so I'm assuming it's just a matter of them actually uploading/processing the files, and the URL won't work until that happens. My guess would be that they have a person manually review the pictures before they get uploaded just in case they don't match the order or something like that. Imagine seeing that it was the wrong color and the panic you'd have, let alone trying to get it addressed.
any luck today?

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Nope, still 404'd. What's also interesting is that my TYD has moved to "Ready for transport", but the overview page is still at "Your vehicle is now scheduled for production", rather than "Your vehicle has been produced", so I'm guessing when that changes, the pictures will show up.

OP
OP
kokos

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
In my case there was a lag of 2-3 days between "Ready for Transport" in TYD and the other page updating. Once the other page updates, I found the photo also displayed there (the same one you could dig out of the JSON file)

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
In my case there was a lag of 2-3 days between "Ready for Transport" in TYD and the other page updating. Once the other page updates, I found the photo also displayed there (the same one you could dig out of the JSON file)
Oh, so the JSON pictures showed up for you before it reached the "Your vehicle has been produced" status? Hmm, guess I'll just be waiting

OP
OP
kokos

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Oh, so the JSON pictures showed up for you before it reached the "Your vehicle has been produced" status? Hmm, guess I'll just be waiting
Yes. I was looking into the JSON while my TYD status was In production, and one day the photo appeared/field got populated.

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Yes. I was looking into the JSON while my TYD status was In production, and one day the photo appeared/field got populated.
Ha, well now that just makes me more antsy about getting the pictures. It currently has three links right now that all get 404 errors when I try to go there. Out of random curiosity, were the links you had similar to the following, or did it send you to a different site?

https://my-static02.porsche.com/static/mycontent/processed/[Bunch of hex].jpg

I've been trying everything to figure out how to open that file, though that mostly just means pressing f5 until it breaks. I just want to see that PTS Acid Green frame!

pinstack

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 taycan RWD
Country flag
Just checked again, still have 2 different production images URL’s that take me to a 404 page. Checked the generated images urls and those work 🤷🏻‍♂️ either way I’m at the port and waiting to get on the boat 😎😎😎