$1k reimbursement for electric steering column adjt

TaycanViking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Really ? Is it that much of a deal breaker ? Don’t get me wrong i like the adjustment on the steering column but I’d rather have my Taycan than have another car at the moment and now it’s adjusted i don’t touch it.

I would understand if it was leather seats of air suspension but seems excessive to return the car for the sake of electric steering column.
I do have another Porsche, so not having a Taycan wouldn't stop me in my tracks.

I've always been treated fair by Porsche. So just by trying to low-ball me with this $1k reimbursement and not giving any option to wait for the parts or whatever excuse it is they are coughing up tells me that this is just a calculated move made up in the board room now before the IPO, where they basically place themselves above the customer. That's an extremely dangerous road for them to walk on.

I don't care too much about the price itself, the money can be made one way or another. I weight the way I'm being treated as a customer much higher, and Porsche has been #1 in that matter, in my opinion.

I just told them they can communicate through my lawyer from now on and that I am standing firm on my end and expect them to fulfill their end of the contract. Dragging them through court in Norway is extremely cheap compared to many other countries, and if they are on the wrong side of the law, they will end up paying for it all.
Sponsored