kev0927

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audi E-tron
Country flag
Parents of 2 year olds on this forum. What car seat works best in your Taycan sedan?

I tried putting in britax boulevard in front facing position and I can just barely get it past the "red" zone.

It's mainly because the back seat base is so far reclined that even if put the Birtax on it's most "stand-up" position the back seat angles it too far back.

I looked into getting the Porsche Junior seats but they seem to be sold out near me.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Kortstokk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan
Country flag
Following this. Planning to put in a Besafe izi rear-facing seat for my 2 year old (would never use front facing for below 4 years), and wodering how this will work in the CT I ordered

JonasOfNorway

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Following this. Planning to put in a Besafe izi rear-facing seat for my 2 year old (would never use front facing for below 4 years), and wodering how this will work in the CT I ordered
Made a vid a few months back. Besafe izi modular, two seats facing both ways:

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Made a vid a few months back. Besafe izi modular, two seats facing both ways:

Your set up of the rear facing seat does not seem safe to me.
Most child seat manual say that the child seat should not touch the front seat because in case of an accident a big amount of impact is transferred from the front seat to the child seat. You should check the child seat's owner manual if you need to pull the passenger seat towards the front which will probably make it uncomfortable.

JonasOfNorway

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Your set up of the rear facing seat does not seem safe to me.
Most child seat manual say that the child seat should not touch the front seat because in case of an accident a big amount of impact is transferred from the front seat to the child seat. You should check the child seat's owner manual if you need to pull the passenger seat towards the front which will probably make it uncomfortable.
In daily use we have it as a 5cm gap. 4000km’s and the wife has not complained.
Sponsored