First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S / 912 C2/ 911 4S / Mercedes S550 / Maseratti Gran Turismo
Country flag
Good Morning Customer Support
Porsche Taycan 2022 4S Taycan Issues: "Electrical System Error" 3A6B4A6C-518A-4CBA-87BB-D3B6BFBC3B2B

Happy Thanksgiving to you.
It's a year later and I'm still having software issues on my Taycan. Gold Coast Porsche of Long Island has had my car since Halloween. They still do not promise be a solution to my electronics issues.

Though I have always been an avid Porsche aficionado, this Taycan has truly tried my patience with the quality and reliability I have come to expect from Porsche.

I would like Porsche corporate to intercede in any matter possible to expedite my claim.

I would like this resolved ASAP.
I cannot comprehend why my car needs to be laid up for over a month to fix and electronics/ software issue. Shame on Porsche.

Porsche Taycan 2022 4S Taycan Issues: "Electrical System Error" 1CEB95C9-0264-4E01-A97D-0335973FD273

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
If it's only a year old, been in the shop for over 30 days, you can still lemon it out.

Tarun Anand

First Name
Tarun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021 and Cayenne GTS 2013
Country flag
Good Morning Customer Support
3A6B4A6C-518A-4CBA-87BB-D3B6BFBC3B2B.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving to you.
It's a year later and I'm still having software issues on my Taycan. Gold Coast Porsche of Long Island has had my car since Halloween. They still do not promise be a solution to my electronics issues.

Though I have always been an avid Porsche aficionado, this Taycan has truly tried my patience with the quality and reliability I have come to expect from Porsche.

I would like Porsche corporate to intercede in any matter possible to expedite my claim.

I would like this resolved ASAP.
I cannot comprehend why my car needs to be laid up for over a month to fix and electronics/ software issue. Shame on Porsche.

1CEB95C9-0264-4E01-A97D-0335973FD273.jpeg
I had the same issue "Electric System Error Park in a Safe place". Car was towed to the dealer and he found that the High Voltage Converter had to be replaced. The car had barely logged 5000 miles when this error occurred on Nov. 4th, 2022. Now I refuse to take this Taycan on a long drive.

OP
OP
PJLI

PJLI

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S / 912 C2/ 911 4S / Mercedes S550 / Maseratti Gran Turismo
Country flag
Finally got out of my lease … 3 months early… after having multiple electrical issues with my Taycan 4S.
All told the car spent over 100 days in the shop. Not acceptable for a Porsche! Disappointed in how Porsche USA handled it my greivance.
great looking… fun to drive… when it was on the road.
Sponsored