Electrical System Error!!

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
What is the e-box? What does it do? Where is it located in the car?
Sponsored

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
t -model 3, Dodge Coin Style Model Y, white taycan
Country flag
As an update to this, I got up this morning to find the car fully charged, and it started ok with no warning lights. Drove to work with no issues.

Things like this are starting to bother me, especially as I'm driving 750 km with two young children across Europe.
you should probally take it to the dealer to fix it before it happens again

Davy021

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Update:
After 2 weeks in the shop it was determined that they are going to replace the entire high voltage battery system, which means they are going to have to drop the whole bottom of the car and replace everything.

ETA on parts has not yet been determined, but my SA thinks best case early January. I’m really frustrated and in need of advice on how to proceed, I think I am owed something for the time out of service (8+ weeks?). Any thought on who to contact? I got lost in a phone tree on Thursday.

Any update? Did you get your new battery in Jan?

Jsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Any update? Did you get your new battery in Jan?
Yes I did and thank you for asking. It took 3 days from the time the battery arrived until I got my car back. i was surprised I didn’t have to redo any settings outside my SXM channels.

I haven’t noticed a big difference in range, but winters months are usually lower range than the rest of year. The worst part was they had to update my home charger and now it charges at about half power, taking a much longer time than I’d like.

I will say the Porsche Service Center I used was very efficient once the battery came in.
Sponsored