2022 RWD Taycan Performance Plus (93.4 kWh)

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Your point is correct, and also moot. It's probably better to calculate efficiency based on the consumed (part of available) energy, irrespective of how that energy was "ingested".
I don't care about consumption/efficiency... I'm just trying to figure out the math that they/we are using when talking about kwh/km....
Sponsored

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Now I am curious why you are seeing 2.5 and I am seeing 3.5. That's a big delta and our cars have similar mileage and same battery. Are you driving in a lot of stop-and-go and/or standstill traffic?
Here is the screen shot. Remember I have the '21 inch Mission E Wheels which are bigger than yours. Yes, most of my driving is around town, but even with that I "stretch" its legs on some roads I travel daily :D Short drives. Some days only 5 miles. I typically charge it to 85% and do so when I get down to about 100 miles of range. Have had the update for couple of weeks. Always drive in Sport Plus (individual mode with it set up for the sportiest modes). Never drive in Range or Normal.

Porsche Taycan 2022 RWD Taycan Performance Plus (93.4 kWh) IMG_3189.PNG