kevhead888

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayanne
Country flag
Anyone who has Taycan orders in the system hearing from dealers of discounting on the 2024 Taycan with the chip hold at the port along with the recent 2025 refresh announcement? Has me questioning the 2024 order I have in the pipeline which has been at the port since late January and being told expected now is late April - Early May.
Sponsored

Taycan barry

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan cross tourismo 4 s
Country flag
Anyone who has Taycan orders in the system hearing from dealers of discounting on the 2024 Taycan with the chip hold at the port along with the recent 2025 refresh announcement? Has me questioning the 2024 order I have in the pipeline which has been at the port since late January and being told expected now is late April - Early May.
[/https://theautojournal.com/news/porsche-cant-sell-most-of-its-cars-in-the-u-s-right-now-because-it-buys-chips-from-belarus-report/

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Blimey!

I would bale if possible and reorder MY25 if you can get an allocation and prepared to wait.

I had no idea there was a stop sale in place and thought this was a thing of the past.

If you want a bargain there may well be unsold MY24s (same as MY23 as nothing changed).

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian