NJRJ

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M5
Country flag
Take a note on that, Canadian prices are net, EU prices are gross (incl. VAT that is 21% in the Netherlands).
So in Canada that $121,700 with Federal & provincial taxes (15 % combined ) is $139,955
Sponsored

SRMA

First Name
Shardul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I was shocked to have scored $5k off my 4S order from the Boston area back in December. My build locks in tomorrow.
I suspect this had to do with the fact that my local dealer could get me in a month sooner (Jan date) and the GM at the dealership used to work at the one he was now competing against. Either way, I took it in a hurry and promptly spent the 5K on more options ?
Yes I also got a discount from a dealer in the same demographic area as you.

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
So in Canada that $121,700 with Federal & provincial taxes (15 % combined ) is $139,955
Yes. EU is much more expensive (higher margin for Porsche) than NA net/gross whatever.
That is why allocations goes rather to EU first these times (making more money). 2-3 times higher profit on cars sold in EU than NA.
Additionally most of the Porsche dealerships belong to Porsche (family), so dealers profit goes to them indirectly as well.

ElSemm

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S. Just sold a 992C2S & Taycan ST4S Ordered
Country flag
Just completed my spec for a 4S ST arriving April. Could not get a discount in the UK.

GreenDay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT4, Porsche Macan S
Country flag
I paid MSRP for my custom build. I received free Porsche all weather interior mat set. And 2 Porsche dealer leather key chains and 2 pens.

Also received a reasonable deal on my trade in but I wouldn't call it excellent given current market conditions. I think I would have got mats for free even without the trade in, so try for those.

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
About the same in Northern California. 10% markup, and if you don't want to pay it, someone else will.
Yeah that is almost any car dealership now a days especially for a popular model and almost every luxury brand. Will say 90% of the showroom floor had SOLD signs on them. Got MSRP myself and took delivery last week so I am cool! ;)
They are 20k above msrp in NYC for Cross Turismo, 10k in MA

but they’ll give you a free hat!
I got a Porsche pen set and to buy it MSRP. Oh and discount on AW mats! :)
Based in Norway, I got approximately 1% on the GTS ST, in addition I get the first service for free and free ceramic coating on the car. Plus I will get a new Carrera 4S as a loaner for a weekend ?
Winning!! :clap:

ThomasPoole

First Name
Poole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lexus
Country flag
Yes, such discounts do exist. I recently bought a new 14 iPhone using one gift card. It's a shame that you can only use this discount once.
Sponsored

Last edited: