4th Screen and 4 Zone Climate

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I got it too, but to be honest for me, the entire car is a "nice to have". I thought it may be useful or fun, to have on a longer road trip with my wife or daughter. They may rarely use it, but if they do, then it is a bonus.
I have the passenger screen. Even though my wife usually is not in the car with me, the other day when she and my son were in the car, she used it the entire time. She thought it was awesome, so I'm glad I ordered it. I don't have the 4 zone climate. I have the rear wheel steering. It is definitely cuts down the turning radius. Big thumbs up.

The best option were the massage seats.
Sponsored

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
For me, with all the high tech in the car, this looks like a throwback. I really think it detracts from the overall futuristic design of the interior. Yes, it's a toy. But the whole damn car is a toy.

HD007

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4GTS, Macan Turbo, MB 350 SL, Toyota Landcruiser Pick-up
Country flag
Si vous voulez utiliser l'ecran passager il faut prévoir un sac pour le vomit!

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I got the passenger screen and it's quite cool so worth having IMO. As for the rear climate control, I think it also gave the option to set a different footwell temp to the rest of the cabin which I would have liked. I only gleamed this from the manual so not sure if those with this option can confirm?
Sponsored