Binary

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x5
Country flag
I am about to place an order for a new pre reg Taycan 4 CT the car has delivery mileage and is a superb saving on new, I guess with EVs having a rough time and the facelift now out it is the perfect storm for buying an old model.
My lease company are offering a maintenance package for £70 per month which covers tyres (incl accidental damage) and service.
lease is 3 years 15k miles per year. my question is can anyone tell me what mileage they are seeing on 21" I guess the 4 will not put down anyway near the torque the 4s or indeed the turbo would?
Sponsored

senwar

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY24 CT4
Country flag
Do you mean mileage as in range or tyre wear?

I’ve got a CT4 and have done 3500 miles since getting it new 20th November. In that time I get about 200 miles range although have had more than that but I’d say I’m basing it on that for now.

Tyre wear concerns me a tad as was told 6 weeks ago I only had 5.2mm tread left. It’s been in again today (to check a tyre rip) and don’t have the tread info yet - they were supposed to call me back this afternoon. I’ve not got means to check it properly as my gauge battery died. I could do the paper way I suppose.

Good luck with your purchase - sound like you’re getting a great deal

OP
OP
Binary

Binary

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x5
Country flag
Do you mean mileage as in range or tyre wear?

I’ve got a CT4 and have done 3500 miles since getting it new 20th November. In that time I get about 200 miles range although have had more than that but I’d say I’m basing it on that for now.

Tyre wear concerns me a tad as was told 6 weeks ago I only had 5.2mm tread left. It’s been in again today (to check a tyre rip) and don’t have the tread info yet - they were supposed to call me back this afternoon. I’ve not got means to check it properly as my gauge battery died. I could do the paper way I suppose.

Good luck with your purchase - sound like you’re getting a great deal
Thankyou for your reply and yes I did mean tyre wear, I was trying to gauge whether I would need 1 or 2 replacement sets over the 3 years to see if the maintenance was with it.
200 miles on the range sound son for the cold months .

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
I have a CT4, got it new in Dec, and have almost 2k miles on it. My wheels are the 20" Turbo S aero's. I am starting to see an increase in the miles I am getting on a charge. Currently circa 240 miles on a full charge (although I usually tend to only charge to 85%, but had a longer journey to cover the other day hence the full charge). Typically 205
miles on 85%.

I hope you enjoy your car when you get it. I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience of mine since I have had it. 👍 Great car to drive.

OP
OP
Binary

Binary

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x5
Country flag
I have a CT4, got it new in Dec, and have almost 2k miles on it. My wheels are the 20" Turbo S aero's. I am starting to see an increase in the miles I am getting on a charge. Currently circa 240 miles on a full charge (although I usually tend to only charge to 85%, but had a longer journey to cover the other day hence the full charge). Typically 205
miles on 85%.

I hope you enjoy your car when you get it. I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience of mine since I have had it. 👍 Great car to drive.
Thank you

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I have nearly 18K miles on my CT 4S and will probably get somewhere between 25K-27K miles on them before replacement.

OP
OP
Binary

Binary

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x5
Country flag
great thx!, so I guess I will only get through 1 replacement set in my 3 years then

senwar

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY24 CT4
Country flag
Thankyou for your reply and yes I did mean tyre wear, I was trying to gauge whether I would need 1 or 2 replacement sets over the 3 years to see if the maintenance was with it.
sorry, should have said I’ve got 21” CT wheels as well. I do wonder if my tyres came with 6mm tread from new as opposed to 8mm…

but I’m basing it on replacement every 12000 miles or so. My last car (Velar) I did 34500 miles on 22” wheels and still had 5mm all round on one set!

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
19K on a 4S 20" Michelins over 2.5 years and traded in on original tyres. If 21' Pirellis then I'd expect less mileage.

2 year service (20K miles)
is around £700.

Tyre and alloy insurance for 3 years around £450.

LotusPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG C43, Mustang Mach E, Hopefully a Taycan soon..
Country flag
Shop around for the first service… I was quoted £420 at Solihull Porsche and £800 at Preston… so I drove from Preston to Solihull