Allocations taking a while hey?

Amy84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey loves

Put down a deposit with Hatfield Porsche about a month or so ago and haven’t heard didly squat since. They have all the financing and docs etc approved but just waiting for an allocation slot after I finally caved and chased them today.

Just wanted to check, is this normal!? I know demand is probably high but just didn’t know if this is considered normal for the Taycan!

Hope you’re all well. I went for the Gentian Blue over the Grey btw :)
Sponsored

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I think anything other than the RWD version has a long wait. Seen a few posts on FB where orders are taking much longer for the 4S and Turbo's. There was one guy who had his delayed until 2022!

Also depends on the Porsche centre and what build slots they have been allocated.

I went to a couple of Porsche centres. For the same 4S one was saying November 21 the other April 21. My car should finish production 10th March and should have it by the end of the month.

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Hey loves

Put down a deposit with Hatfield Porsche about a month or so ago and haven’t heard didly squat since. They have all the financing and docs etc approved but just waiting for an allocation slot after I finally caved and chased them today.

Just wanted to check, is this normal!? I know demand is probably high but just didn’t know if this is considered normal for the Taycan!

Hope you’re all well. I went for the Gentian Blue over the Grey btw :)
Morning Amy84,
I too have ordered from Hatfield a month ago. Every week I just send a friendly hello email. My salesman Zac has been excellent. Gone for Taycan in Gentian Blue as well!
Warm regards,

OP
OP

Amy84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Morning Amy84,
I too have ordered from Hatfield a month ago. Every week I just send a friendly hello email. My salesman Zac has been excellent. Gone for Taycan in Gentian Blue as well!
Warm regards,
Ah Nice! Congrats! Mine is Stewart, he’s lovely as well but I’m trying not to pester him too much but I think a weekly hello email is a great idea.
Sponsored