BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks @Woody and @hox1988 for the feedback - much appreciated.

One more question on the dark silver trim - in the configurator it lists all the things the dark silver trim includes. I understand everything in the list except "Accent Trim on Curved Display" - does anyone know what that is? And if you could post a picture please do (or refer to where we can see it in the configurator if you know). From what I can tell you cannot see it in the online configurator.

(hopefully I am not taking this thread too far off topic - but I assume anyone interested in the Aluminium Rhombus package with a black interior may be interested in dark silver trim questions...)
Sponsored

hox1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla X, 2016 Tesla S, 2020 Taycan 4S Dolomite Silver
Country flag

One more question on the dark silver trim - in the configurator it lists all the things the dark silver trim includes. I understand everything in the list except "Accent Trim on Curved Display" - does anyone know what that is? And if you could post a picture please do (or refer to where we can see it in the configurator if you know). From what I can tell you cannot see it in the online configurator.

(hopefully I am not taking this thread too far off topic - but I assume anyone interested in the Aluminium Rhombus package with a black interior may be interested in dark silver trim questions...)
That must refer to the driver’s curved display, but I’ve not noticed that. Very subtle

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
That must refer to the driver’s curved display, but I’ve not noticed that. Very subtle
That is what I would think as well but I have not been able to see any difference in the configurator.

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Here you go. Looks amazing in person.

IMG_3051.jpeg

IMG_3052.jpeg

IMG_3053.jpeg

IMG_3054.jpeg
Hi, your post completely convinced me to get the aluminum rhombus package. But quick question: Are your seats black leather or the Olea black leather ? Is this stitching standard or was it an additional feature

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC

Maybe it means the shift selector and bezel. Those also effected with the neodyme option.

manitou202

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Audi E-tron
Country flag
Hi, your post completely convinced me to get the aluminum rhombus package. But quick question: Are your seats black leather or the Olea black leather ? Is this stitching standard or was it an additional feature
Standard black leather with standard stitching.
Sponsored