CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG GTS Mercedes GLC300, Honda CRV
Country flag
I'm pretty sure that my car is currently on this new departure from Germany. I pulled up, Track my Dream last week and, It showed that my Taycan was on its way toward the East Coast. . I was so happy until I saw that the ship was on fire in the Atlantic. I called my dealer and they said that my car was, in fact, not on that shipment. I was so happy to hear that.

Does anyone know the name of this ship that just left port in Germany?

I wonder how many others are out there that had the same experience as I. Thinking that they lost their car in the fire and later finding out that Tracking you Dream was incorrect. I hope others out there got the same good news as I did.
Sponsored

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I'm pretty sure that my car is currently on this new departure from Germany. I pulled up, Track my Dream last week and, It showed that my Taycan was on its way toward the East Coast. . I was so happy until I saw that the ship was on fire in the Atlantic. I called my dealer and they said that my car was, in fact, not on that shipment. I was so happy to hear that.

I wonder how many others are out there that had the same experience as I. Thinking that they lost their car in the fire and later finding out that Tracking you Dream was incorrect. I hope others out there got the same good news as I did.
If it left today it might be shown here: https://www.vesselfinder.com/ports/DEEME001

soawjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, BMW 230i convertible
Country flag
I expect it will be Siem Confucius. It hasn’t actually left Emden yet but it’s been there for a couple of days so will probably depart soon:

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/SIEM-CONFUCIUS-IMO-9841017-MMSI-636017540

Might possibly be Green Ridge so keep an eye on that as well:

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/GREEN-RIDGE-IMO-9177428-MMSI-369326000

The only vehicles carriers that left Emden today are United Spirit and Silver Moon and looking at their port histories I’d say it’s unlikely they’ll be going to the US

CygnusX-1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I expect it will be Siem Confucius. It hasn’t actually left Emden yet but it’s been there for a couple of days so will probably depart soon:

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/SIEM-CONFUCIUS-IMO-9841017-MMSI-636017540

Might possibly be Green Ridge so keep an eye on that as well:

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/GREEN-RIDGE-IMO-9177428-MMSI-369326000

The only vehicles carriers that left Emden today are United Spirit and Silver Moon and looking at their port histories I’d say it’s unlikely they’ll be going to the US
Green Ridge just got to Emden yesterday and will be going to the west coast per manifests posted here.

OP
OP
CAracer

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG GTS Mercedes GLC300, Honda CRV
Country flag
Green Ridge just got to Emden yesterday and will be going to the west coast per manifests posted here.
Thanks, It's showing on Track you dream, that my car is at sea. Is that possible? It left port a few days ago and is expected to dock in Rhode Island.

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
TYD for me says it's still in the port. I live in SF bay area, California. Anyone knows which ship is mine for tracking?

CygnusX-1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
TYD for me says it's still in the port. I live in SF bay area, California. Anyone knows which ship is mine for tracking?
no way to know for sure, but the next one scheduled to head your way (assuming Benicia is your port of entry) is Glovis Sigma. It’s currently in Antwerp and should be heading for Emden later this week.

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag

The Siem Confuscious left yesterday…or maybe Wednesday, but the most recent spreadsheet doesn’t have it going to Houston. You might want to follow the Siem Cicero, it’s being loaded now, hopefully departing tomorrow, that one is going to Houston after Jacksonville. It just reached the Northern Atlantic waters. I use ShipFix….solid information, attached-

The current position of SIEM CONFUCIUS is at coordinates 49.1445 N / 6.10147 W, reported 38 minutes ago by AIS. The vessel is en route to the port of Halifax, sailing at a speed of 13.7 knots and expected to arrive there on Mar 5, 2 AM.

The current position of SIEM CICERO is at coordinates 53.3345 N / 7.16225 E, reported 28 minutes ago by AIS. The vessel is en route to the port of Emden and expected to arrive there on Feb 24, 10 PM. (It got there last night)

Porsche Taycan Another Ship just left Emden, Germany 4C3A8294-8455-4059-A0B1-3A035F58A623

Last edited:

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Is your current TYD status "Arrival Emden Port" ? I think the next ship bound for the Port of Benicia is the Glovis Sigma - which is currently on the way to Bremerhaven, Germany....

KarlFreund

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cambrian-ai.com
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag

I found Track my Dream to be just lousy at accurate location description. It showed my Taycan on Felicity Ace in port in Rhode Island for nearly two weeks. Then it magically appeared in Houston! ;-)

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
Is your current TYD status "Arrival Emden Port" ? I think the next ship bound for the Port of Benicia is the Glovis Sigma - which is currently on the way to Bremerhaven, Germany....
I got confirmation from SA that it's indeed in Glovis Sigma. ?

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
I got confirmation from SA that it's indeed in Glovis Sigma. ?

Congrats - I'm glad your Taycan made it on the Glovis Sigma !!
Sponsored