Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
So looks like the NAV, AUDIO, PHONE, CAR icons moved to main screen instead of lower screen. I prefer then on the lower screen as they are easier to access.
No. These icons are still available in the lower screen too. Just need to pull down below "SYNC". The development is 5 vertical menus out of 3, +customizable. I mean you can move there anything from the main icons.

Rickpoisson

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.porsche-code.com
Vehicles
VW e-Up!, Taycan Turbo CT MY22 - delivered
Country flag
Just got an update that my MY22 Turbo CT (mamba) will be at the Porsche East London tomorrow!!! Will be a bit before the dealer does their thing and I can pick it up - but hopefully not too long.

Last edited:

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just got an update that my MY22 Turbo CT (mamba) will be at the Porsche East London tomorrow!!! Will be a bit before the dealer does they thing and I can pick it up - but hopefully not too long.
My dealer says about a week to turn the car around once they receive it. I’m hoping it doesn’t take that long. Would be interested to know how long your dealer takes.

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Just got an update that my MY22 Turbo CT (mamba) will be at the Porsche East London tomorrow!!! Will be a bit before the dealer does their thing and I can pick it up - but hopefully not too long.
Quick question, how will i know if my CT is a MY22 or MY21. I am also expecting a mamba 4s at Swindon (current completion date is this Friday, approx. 4 months later than planned).

But not sure if some MY21's are still coming out.

Thanks and enjoy the car.

ffm_dude

First Name
Sasa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Easily with the buttons for seat memory. Piano black ones are preMY22. Matt keys are MY22

ct-andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (eta Feb)
Country flag
Quick question, how will i know if my CT is a MY22 or MY21.
What is the 10th digit of the VIN? I believe if it's an M, it's 2021 and if it's an N, it's 2022

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
What is the 10th digit of the VIN? I believe if it's an M, it's 2021 and if it's an N, it's 2022
10th digit is an M. If i get this car closer to December, do you think there is a future value issue i need to consider. Or does this not really affect the European market? Thanks

RTudor

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
So looks like the NAV, AUDIO, PHONE, CAR icons moved to main screen instead of lower screen. I prefer then on the lower screen as they are easier to access.
You can just swipe down on the little tab below the sync button on the lower screen to show those buttons (also swipe up to hide).

SixSigma

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Quick question, how will i know if my CT is a MY22 or MY21. I am also expecting a mamba 4s at Swindon (current completion date is this Friday, approx. 4 months later than planned).

But not sure if some MY21's are still coming out.

Thanks and enjoy the car.
Do you have confirmation that it's arriving? I also ordered from DL, order placed in April, delay after delay, last was build date on the 15th Oct (pick up 2 weeks later) - Latest, no news, silent... I see other poster talking about further delays until 31/12!!

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Do you have confirmation that it's arriving? I also ordered from DL, order placed in April, delay after delay, last was build date on the 15th Oct (pick up 2 weeks later) - Latest, no news, silent... I see other poster talking about further delays until 31/12!!
I have been in touch with Porsche GB to get more info etc. They came back to me yesterday (a week after I contacted them) to say the following:-

“I have been updated by the Vehicle Planning department, who have advised at this time the vehicle is now expected off the production line on the 26th November 2021.
Your Porsche Centre will be updated on the progress, and will keep you informed on the vehicle progress going forward.”

To clarify, my original build completion was July, then August, then September. Then 15th October. Now another 5-6 weeks on top of that! Haven’t spoken with my dealership yet. Gonna see if they contact me before Friday. ☹?