Anyone received a MY22 yet ?

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Gorgeous! Mission-E wheels, black PORSCHE letters, model delete, chalk stitching. All some of my favorite options. :fist bump:
Sponsored

GerhardF

First Name
Gerhard F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD coming Nov 2021
Country flag
Congratulations! :like:
I´m still waiting, production-week will be 45 = starting 8.11.

SixSigma

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I have been in touch with Porsche GB to get more info etc. They came back to me yesterday (a week after I contacted them) to say the following:-

“I have been updated by the Vehicle Planning department, who have advised at this time the vehicle is now expected off the production line on the 26th November 2021.
Your Porsche Centre will be updated on the progress, and will keep you informed on the vehicle progress going forward.”

To clarify, my original build completion was July, then August, then September. Then 15th October. Now another 5-6 weeks on top of that! Haven’t spoken with my dealership yet. Gonna see if they contact me before Friday. ☹?
We are in the same time-period and batch, I was told ' additional quality inspection' but no new date given. I'm awaiting feedback.

ElectricSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2021 Taycan 4 CT in Crayon
Country flag
Took delivery of my 4S MY22 in Zuffenhausen yesterday ?
Beautiful car!

Could you take a picture of the PCM version under Settings > System Settings > Software Information? I would be curious to see the software version numbers loaded onto MY22 Taycans

GerhardF

First Name
Gerhard F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
GerhardF said:
Gefeliciteerd! :like:
Ik wacht nog steeds, productie-week zal 45 = vanaf 8.11 zijn.
[/CITAAT]

Wanneer besteld?

Hello Jos, I ordered 5.8.2021 at Porsche Center Gelderland in Heteren,
Groetjes
GerhardF

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
Could you take a picture of the PCM version under Settings > System Settings > Software Information? I would be curious to see the software version numbers loaded onto MY22 Taycans
Here you go ;)
Porsche Taycan Anyone received a MY22 yet ? pcm1
Porsche Taycan Anyone received a MY22 yet ? pcm2

BeTay22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 BMW X5 while waiting for more high-power chargers
Country flag
I ordered 5.8.2021 at Porsche Center Gelderland
May I ask why you ordered at Gelderland in the Netherlands and not at your location, which says Aachen in Germany? I compared MSRP (with VAT excluded) for my desired configuration and it was 2,5% more in the Netherlands (and Belgium is a bit more still).

GerhardF

First Name
Gerhard F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
May I ask why you ordered at Gelderland in the Netherlands and not at your location, which says Aachen in Germany? I compared MSRP (with VAT excluded) for my desired configuration and it was 2,5% more in the Netherlands (and Belgium is a bit more still).
To BeTay22:
The reason is simple: My good friend at Heerlen/The Netherlands (a free and very trustfull Porsche-dealer) is handling all porsche-steps for me like Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne GTS, 991.1......
He knows the people at PZ Gelderland very well, and my wife an I had a testdrive there and we ordered directly there the RWD with a net-invoice without the 21% NL-taxes. We have to import the car here to Germany and will pay here the 19% D-taxes. All-in-all there is a little difference of 400 Euros I have to pay more in NL - that`s all...... May be that prices NL/B will be others?