Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (ordered)
Country flag
Did you check recently? Mine has switched back to:
Delivery date - 09/09 (previous 09/23)
On vessel milestone completed - 08/01
I'm also seeing the same thing on my end! I think we have very similar dates. After being pushed back from June -> July -> August -> early Sept, the last delay previously changed my dates to late September, but looks like it's switched back to early Sept again.

06/29 - Production Completed
06/29 - Ready for Transport
06/30 - In Transit to Emden Port
08/01 - Arrival at Emden Port (Previously 07/04 actual date of milestone)
08/01 - On Vessel (Glovis Sunlight; Previous Est. 07/08 -> 07/29)
Est. 09/02 - Vessel Entering Port Channel
Est. 09/02 - Entry Port (Benicia, CA)
Est. 09/02 - Port Processing
Est. 09/09 - En Route to Porsche Dealer
Est. 09/09 - Arrival at Porsche Dealer

Really glad to see that we made it onto the Glovis Sunlight after so many delays, hopefully it's all smooth sailing from here! 🤞
Sponsored

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
San Martin came and went and my TYD is still saying in Emden. Did anyone make it onto a ship this week?

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
San Martin came and went and my TYD is still saying in Emden. Did anyone make it onto a ship this week?
If TYD is accurate, my car did not make it to Emden yet. This is the boat I was supposed to be on. Looks like there is another in route to RI by the end of the month?

amit

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
I was super lucky and gave a deposit on a Taycan GTS with almost the specs that i wanted not too long ago. The car was at that time on the SIEM CICERO to the USA as per SA. Tracking said that the boat got to the arrival port in Houston on the 14th August. At that time SA had told me the car was at the port awaiting transport to the dealership (North Carolina). The anticipated arrival date was 8/19 (today). However it doesn't look like it has arrived. Today SA mentioned they are waiting on 8 other Taycans from the same ship to arrive also and there have been transporter delays. Wonder if anyone here is also awaiting their car in NC or have any updates? What are peoples usual time frame from port to dealership delivery? Super excited to get my first Porsche!

Porsche Taycan Aug delivery. IMG_0180.JPG

Porsche Taycan Aug delivery. IMG_0184.JPG

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Per vesselfinder.com my taycan is offloading from the SFL Composer at Baltimore today, TYD lagging with stale "on vessel" ETA 8/26.

1. How long it will take for TYD to refresh to "port processing" and "en route to dealer" confirmations.

2. What are peoples usual time frame from port to dealership delivery?

Last edited:

amit

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Per vesselfinder.com my taycan is offloading from the SFL Composer at Baltimore today, TYD lagging with stale "on vessel" ETA 8/26.

1. How long it will take for TYD to refresh to "port processing" and "en route to dealer" confirmations.

2. What are peoples usual time frame from port to dealership delivery?
mine was due to be at dealer on the 19th from Houston, TX port (Not sure why that port compared to East Coast given dealership is in North Carolina). It arrived there on the 14th. Told it is out of dealerships control and at the mercy of shipping company. Will update once it arrives.

good luck!

Tesla2Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S P85 + Taycan GTS
Country flag
Glovis sunlight is expected to be at Benecia on Sep 2 (has departed San Diego), which means delivery is imminent. Please direct me to a different thread if needed for the below Q…

I am curious if anyone has had their markers changed. Should I have the dealership do that or have a third party do it? Also should I have the dealership order the part for me or order it a different way?

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
Glovis sunlight is expected to be at Benecia on Sep 2 (has departed San Diego), which means delivery is imminent. Please direct me to a different thread if needed for the below Q…

I am curious if anyone has had their markers changed. Should I have the dealership do that or have a third party do it? Also should I have the dealership order the part for me or order it a different way?
HI, Welcome to bay area Taycan club.. most dealers would order it and install it for you on request. You may have to pay for the parts.

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag

Tesla2Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S P85 + Taycan GTS
Country flag
So it looks like Glovis sunlight has arrived at Benicia as estimated. TYD is down this morning so I’m guessing it is getting updated. If all goes well I should have my GTS next week. Fingers crossed 🤞
@Kaytan thank you for the recommendation. I ordered the clear markers from them.
Sponsored