W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
100% saw the option today on entry to the car which dissapered after less than 5 sec’s 🤷‍♂️ along with a few other check boxes for chassis control that I failed to memorise
Same PCM setup in new Cayenne and Panamera so potentially these features are active for them.
Sponsored

castadream

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Found thread as I just saw “auto blip” in my Taycan. I’m certain too I saw an unchecked box to the right of it. Then poof. Gone.

Cooper81

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Spyder 981, MINI Electric hatch
Country flag
I saw the auto blip option today on the start up of my Taycan turbo. It was very quick then disappeared. It was right under electric sport sound.

bn8959

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I’ve seen it several times.

It’s just evidence of the common software code across all PCM variations, coupled with some poor coding and slow hardware. It’ll just still be applying the feature masks as it starts up and you are too quick in to the settings, so it’s showing settings for an ICE car before they vanish once it’s finished booting up the code.
Certainly could have been implemented better!

moneymil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X7
Country flag
“They’re real, and they’re fantastic!”
(Name the show)

coming from a 992 C4S to a 2022 taycan gts, hearing the “blip” while in sport brings a smile to my face every single time. Sure it’s not real but it gives you that downshift feeling that we all love. I’ve never seen anything on screen to enable or disable it but I am damn glad to have it!
Sponsored