Camera Question

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4S, ‘21 Defender 110
Country flag
In my car, that center console lower left turns on the automatic parking screen. I can’t find anywhere in the car to turn on the cameras even at slow speed.
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
In my car, that center console lower left turns on the automatic parking screen. I can’t find anywhere in the car to turn on the cameras even at slow speed.
That's the same (and only) button unless you dive into the PCM. Once the parking screen is on it should show the various camera icons.

The auto park might function a little differently but suspect it behaves in a similar way.

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That's the same (and only) button unless you dive into the PCM. Once the parking screen is on it should show the various camera icons.
It’s the “dive into the PCM” part i have a question about. Is there a menu item or way to navigate to that enables the cameras manually? I’ve clicked around everywhere and kind find anything.

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
i see. i can get into Auto Parking screen first, then there's teh camera button on the center display to tap second

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
It’s the “dive into the PCM” part i have a question about. Is there a menu item or way to navigate to that enables the cameras manually? I’ve clicked around everywhere and kind find anything.
Under Assistance Systems.
Sponsored