Car disappeared

Rob70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Cayenne S, Taycan GTS due March
Country flag
Hi All,

Has anyone had any issues with delays or not having the Porsche system update on progress? My car was due to arrive in the UK on the 9th October and as of today the Porsche system had not updated on whereabouts of my car.
Dealership seem relaxed but equally can’t tell me where the car is....frustrating.
Sponsored

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
Yeah. I’ve had a car disappear into the System for two weeks. Logistics and Transport isn’t always predictable.

Matt8442

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo, Cayman GTS, Taycan 4S, Taycan Turbo S.
Country flag
Hi All,

Has anyone had any issues with delays or not having the Porsche system update on progress? My car was due to arrive in the UK on the 9th October and as of today the Porsche system had not updated on whereabouts of my car.
Dealership seem relaxed but equally can’t tell me where the car is....frustrating.
Rob I started a thread about this, my car was on same delivery schedule and has been recalled back to factory, it’s been logged as being at Emden since the 28th September. Its back at factory for what Porsche call “quality checks” All the Taycans on production run 24th to 25th September are there. Guessing yours is included...
Sponsored