Rapa123

First Name
Abby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 2022
Country flag
Interesting you say this. Mine also happened right after brake bedding was completed. Wondering if there is a link there

we just had our break system replaced (master cylinder) and then we also just had this problem. Went from drive to park at a stop light twice within 10 minutes

outie

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, McLaren 720S Spider, Taycan GTS
Country flag
My 2022 GTS delivered in June has had this issue twice. Both times I was stopped waiting for the light. Tried to accelerate and not moving and found car went to Park.

Deleted member 7736

My 2022 Turbo S delivered in July had this issue twice (once into N and another time into P). I mentioned it to the dealer and they were aware of the problem. I took it in a couple of days ago for the WNK1 software update, and the dealer advised that this update was also supposed to correct this problem. We'll see...

Ren

First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021,Cayenne PD3 2009 , 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
My 2nd week of ownership of Taycan RWD, some minor quirks in computer but otherwise love driving it, but today running around doing errands some very disconcerting things happening, the car twice went into neutral spontaneously while moving, I hit the accelerator and nothing happened and after a few seconds realized I was in neutral. Then later two different times at a light the car went into park spontaneously. The 2nd time I couldn’t put it in drive, the car asked me (by a message on the screen) to put the key in the storage compartment, and then I could put it in drive.
Anyone have this happen? Little quirks I’m ok with but this seemed a little dangerous.
Hi same happened to me yesterday twice also RWD , I have owned it from new .
Will contact the dealer asap , no message or I did not see it , but the second time I lost power steering .
Not good at all

Deleted member 7736

Has your car been updated to the latest SW? This was supposed to correct this problem.

nikc

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo
Country flag
Has your car been updated to the latest SW? This was supposed to correct this problem.
Mine has (cluster 37 update) and had the problem twice less than 3 hours later driving in slow moving traffic. Car went from D to P automatically. Car behind almost (understandably) rear-ended me.
Sponsored