RichardPB

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT Gentian Blue /retired AR Quadrifolio
Country flag
Thanks all for input I finally worked it out - silly /stupid me sorry! Its not a bug - I did not realise that I had the Porsche charging route/ destination option selected this overrides and will only charge according to route spec/max s for charging but with nothing set goes to 100%
Sponsored

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Thanks all for input I finally worked it out - silly /stupid me sorry! Its not a bug - I did not realise that I had the Porsche charging route/ destination option selected this overrides and will only charge according to route spec/max s for charging but with nothing set goes to 100%
And could you charge your car while lifted ? I will try tomorrow.

Strange setting by the way. So if you decide to have a second coffee or your sanitaire stop takes longer than expected (or both) the car will stop charging anyway at the predetermined SOC in stead of just going on until 100%.

I wasn’t even able to chose direct charging to override.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I don't follow. Weren't you charging at home (car powered off) in which case any route planning would not be active?

Even with an active route plan and charge higher / longer on a stop i don't understand why the charge planner would then take control and not simply continue to charge until you stopped it.

Worth some further investigation i think.

Hey ho!

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
OP
OP
RichardPB

RichardPB

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT Gentian Blue /retired AR Quadrifolio
Country flag
Thx - bizarre and not something I've encountered but then again I typically don't have an active destination when charging at home.

This 'feature' will catch some people out for sure.
Yes caught me out🤪
Sponsored