Clear Side Markers

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
US models come standard with amber side markers. Any source for clear in US as in Europe? Or in London, UK area?
Sponsored

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
I'll be looking for this modification once I get my vehicle. I've already mentioned this to my dealer. I hope they can help me.

tk23

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 600LT. Porsche macan gts. Porsche 964 C4. Volvo xc90
Country flag
Hopefully Suncoast will have them. They do for the 911. I ordered them from them for my 991. Just checked their website and don’t see them for the Taycan yet.

Rekool3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2020 911 Carrera 4S
I'm currently on a quest for clear side markers for my Black Turbo S. Simply gotta have them! I'll post how I do.

GreggT

First Name
GreggT
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.drivingfanatic.com
Vehicles
Multiple Porsches and Mercedes AMG
Country flag
Hopefully Suncoast will have them. They do for the 911. I ordered them from them for my 991. Just checked their website and don’t see them for the Taycan yet.
Charles at Suncoast says they will have them as soon as they are available.......to watch their newsletter.

OP
OP
PNWTaycan4S

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
Charles at Suncoast says they will have them as soon as they are available.......to watch their newsletter.
Excellent. They are a great resource, I have purchased a number of replacement parts for my 964 from Suncoast.

Rekool3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excellent. They are a great resource, I have purchased a number of replacement parts for my 964 from Suncoast.
Finally In At Suncoast!! Just ordered a (set) of clear side markers for the Turbo S, though it states they fit all Taycan models. This will complete the look I was after! Pics to follow when I get them installed.

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Finally In At Suncoast!! Just ordered a (set) of clear side markers for the Turbo S, though it states they fit all Taycan models. This will complete the look I was after! Pics to follow when I get them installed.
Great as I hate the orange lights. Now what about all weather mats for the Taycan? Any word on those?

tk23

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 600LT. Porsche macan gts. Porsche 964 C4. Volvo xc90
Country flag
Awesome! Thanks for the update. Ordered. Will be ready to swap right away when my car arrives.

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Can't wait to see, curious on how hard they are to install

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Can't wait to see, curious on how hard they are to install
If they are anything like my 991.1 switch out, it will be a piece of cake. It was very easy.

Rekool3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If they are anything like my 991.1 switch out, it will be a piece of cake. It was very easy.
I've experienced the same with my 911, but the Taycan has a wheel well liner that will have to be partially detached to access the fastener bolt securing the side marker light. It doesn't look like a big deal, just not quite as simple as swapping out the 911's. I'll tackle it when mine show up, and comment further.
David

MTM2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo, '19 Cayenne Turbo
Country flag
Got mine recently from Suncoast, but it's looking like a May delivery on the car at this point if I'm lucky...
Sponsored