Connect App Message - Climate Control Process has Been Completed

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I do not have any timers or profiles set up but out of nowhere the Porsche Connect App started giving me notifications on my iPhone that the "Climate control process has been completed". I don't believe I changed any settings that would cause the climate control process to begin let alone get completed. Or, is this something automatic. I am in Florida and outdoor temperatures are regularly over 90 degrees F. Any guidance?
Sponsored

Poluski

First Name
Andrzej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, 914-6, 944 Turbo, Taycan 4S
Country flag
I get the same. I think it gets triggered by me being in the garage near the car but I have not fully investigated.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I get the same. I think it gets triggered by me being in the garage near the car but I have not fully investigated.
I received the same message last night. I am 1000 miles away from my car at the moment. When I checked the climate pre-cool on the car via the Porsche Connect app, it was set at the lowest temp (60 deg F). Previously, I had it set to a higher temperature. I tried to change it remotely, but it did not save the change. I wonder if there was a reset that was related to the Porsche Server issue the last week or so.

OP
OP
HelfFL

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I found the PCM settings that look like they control the Precooling. The setting below "Precool/heat" was On so I switched it to Off, and the Precool/heat with remote unlocking was checked, so I unchecked it. It seems that that climate control process no longer goes on by itself any longer.

Porsche Taycan Connect App Message - Climate Control Process has Been Completed IMG_2681.JPG

dnanian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Tesla Model S, BMW i3
Country flag
What's especially weird about that is that "Remote Unlocking" isn't even available yet.