Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
Keeping mine and its registered for the £3500 subsidy. I actually think they will still retain value very well. My gut feeling - Don't want a debate.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chuck J

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Silver Taycan 4S, 2012 991 911 (sold), 1995 993 (Gave to son) 1965 356 (gave to son)
Country flag
Hi AM ,
With your recent info regarding cancellations — much appreciated.
Could you confirm which Dealership you use and if any Taycan cancellations are available.
Many thanks — please PM if you wish .
Stay safe - Stay well .
John
I think my guy can get an allocation and a discount. If interested let me know at [email protected]

Chuck J

Jdqt458

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupe
Country flag
Hello John,

I see you cancelled your order...have you now decided to get one? Plenty of cancellations across the UK when they open give them a call - Reading, Sheffield, East London, Leicester all have had cancelled orders on Taycan's (my friends!) as well as Hatfield (my dealer).

You stay safe too! :)
Hi AM ,
Ye
Hello John,

I see you cancelled your order...have you now decided to get one? Plenty of cancellations across the UK when they open give them a call - Reading, Sheffield, East London, Leicester all have had cancelled orders on Taycan's (my friends!) as well as Hatfield (my dealer).

You stay safe too! :)
Hi AM ,
Pm me and I can tell you the story ,
John

OP
OP
TAYC4N

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Keeping mine and its registered for the £3500 subsidy. I actually think they will still retain value very well. My gut feeling - Don't want to have to justify it.
:D your money, your car, your happiness I won’t ask you anything hehe

runjdm

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan, coming soon
Country flag
Interesting to see everyones status - thanks for sharing!

Mak123

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 5 series, Audi Q7, BMW i8
Country flag
I’ve not made a final decision but am debating. The main issue for me is as a business owner rocking up in a car this expensive at the moment. This is from both an internal and external point of view,

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I’ve not made a final decision but am debating. The main issue for me is as a business owner rocking up in a car this expensive at the moment. This is from both an internal and external point of view,
I’ve been debating the same thing pal
I’m still planning on getting mine but as it’s going to keep getting delayed it will allow me to make the final decision once it arrives

Mak123

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 5 series, Audi Q7, BMW i8
Country flag
I’ve been debating the same thing pal
I’m still planning on getting mine but as it’s going to keep getting delayed it will allow me to make the final decision once it arrives
im exactly the same. Mine wasn’t due until October, so probably have until early next year to make a decision.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
im exactly the same. Mine wasn’t due until October, so probably have until early next year to make a decision.
When i placed the order for my car it was a March build for May delivery
at the moment mine it is a June build for August delivery this will obviously slip further I'm estimating that my Taycan Turbo will arrive September/October time
The benefits are that it will be on a newer plate and gives me time to decide if buying it is the correct thing to do

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Really making me start to think whether this is a good idea now. Its alot of money when no one knows what the next 6 - 12 months look like.
we know what the next 12 months will look like in broad terms. A lot of people are just in denial.

it’s going to suck. “Worse than 2008” is the optimistic scenario. About 20% of gdp is being vaporized as we speak and unemployment will temporarily hit 20% or more. Rent isn’t getting paid, loans are defaulting, credit availability will be problematic even as interest rates are extremely low. Entire industries are seeing 99% of their business frozen. Restaurants? Airlines ? sports ? Entertainment? The secondary effects will ripple through the economy for years.

there will be a lot of regional disparities in timing and recovery, so ymmv. several European countries are de facto nationalizing payroll liabilities. They’ll likely recover faster. Not sure about other areas. Except America. seriously fucked up. The stimulus package is a joke, much of it is just a slush fund for wall st. Turns out electing a moron has consequence ...

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The stimulus package is a joke, much of it is just a slush fund for wall st. Turns out electing a moron has consequence ...
That is no one to talk about Pelosi. Sure, some of the last minute things she pushed for made no sense, but at least the deal eventually got done and the President signed off what the House and Senate approved of.

Last edited:

DragonRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Had a Taycan TTS, now have an Aston DBS, RR SVR, F-Type S, Ford Ranger Wildcat
Country flag
I have a Turbo S on order which was for a late May or early June delivery. It was on the verge of being spec locked when the lock down happened. I'm currently on the fence about continuing with the order despite getting a charging point put in and selling my year old M5.
Sponsored