First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
<deleted>

Edit: Seems I can not change the language of the configurator for everyone to read :( That's unfortunate.
Sponsored

Last edited:

raharris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC AT4X, Macan S, Taycan Turbo, Cayenne Turbo GT
Country flag
The price isn't really the same as a Turbo; I made that mistake, started speccing a 4S - got close to turbo price, so switched. And then added similar options I was adding to 4S and ended up more than a Turbo S price :)

I can't really read your specification, but some of the options you selected would still be options on a Turbo and if you wanted those - you would still be having to add those to a turbo. Question is whether you prefer a 4SCT with the options you want, or a Turbo with just the basics (assuming you have a budget goal!)

OP
OP
backslashed

backslashed

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
The price isn't really the same as a Turbo; I made that mistake, started speccing a 4S - got close to turbo price, so switched. And then added similar options I was adding to 4S and ended up more than a Turbo S price :)

I can't really read your specification, but some of the options you selected would still be options on a Turbo and if you wanted those - you would still be having to add those to a turbo. Question is whether you prefer a 4SCT with the options you want, or a Turbo with just the basics (assuming you have a budget goal!)
Actually, I've tried upgrading to a Turbo, and adding only the *minimum* options I wanted. The current 4S spec is basically spoiling myself adding more than I need (but would definitely be useful and enjoyable), and the difference was around 18k EUR. However, in Romania, where I'd be driving 98% of the time, we don't have any highways, so I probably won't be able to make much use of that extra power.

Also, I didn't realise that the configurator is language specific and would open up in a non-English language for other users. I'll try and fix that.

Thanks for you reply.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Please critique my build: 4S Cross Turismo

When I see the price being practically the same as a Turbo, I start to wonder if I did it right. Did I add too much? Am I missing anything? Thanks for looking :)

Edit: Seems I can not change the language of the configurator for everyone to read :( That's unfortunate.
Skip PDCC, HUD, ACC and InnoDrive.

PTV is optional but useful if it falls within budget and reduced spec.

Keep seats simple - skip ventilated massage seats.

STD privacy glass is enough.

Do you need 22kW AC charging?

This will save a lot of cash plus you won't be over specking a car by a third plus of its value (never a good idea in terms of resale).
Sponsored