Critique My Build - GTS Edition

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Greetings all,

I have a GTS on order (freeze date is nowhere in sight so I have plenty of time), and after sending probably 4 different builds to my SA, here's what I've come up with. Let me know if you guys spot anything I missed out on or that you'd recommend!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PPK3NK83
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Greetings all,

I have a GTS on order (freeze date is nowhere in sight so I have plenty of time), and after sending probably 4 different builds to my SA, here's what I've come up with. Let me know if you guys spot anything I missed out on or that you'd recommend!

Looks good although consider RS Spyder alloys, drop the passenger display (and HUD if added) and select black brake calipers rather than white.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Greetings all,

You might get more replies if you add this thread to the GTS sub-forum.

My comments:

I’d definitely switch the alloys for the GTS RS spider versions. I’d also skip the PSCB but if you really want them, I’d switch to black brake callipers to match the rest of the car.

Similarly I’d remove the glacier blue headlights and light strip - the dark versions are a GTS signature.

The interior colour wouldn’t be my choice, but it’s your car, so you should choose what you like!

i assume that if you don’t add the Porsche crests on the headrest, you just have ‘GTS’ instead? That would be my choice. I like the way you’ve brought the exterior colour into the car with the blue accents.

Passenger display is an expensive gimmick, but it won’t stop people adding it (possibly me too!).

OP
OP
Atipical

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I was thinking about getting the RS spider wheels but after seeing the exclusive designs in person about a year ago I was absolutely hooked on the aesthetic, so I know those are the wheels I want., especially with the jet black accents.
I've heard mixed things about the passenger display. I almost just ticked the box so there wouldn't be a plastic expanse there. I've read that it's prone to scratches as well.
Also I haven't seen anything pointing to "GTS" being on the headrests unless you get the specific GTS interior, which I have no interest in, so that's why I went with the crest.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I was thinking about getting the RS spider wheels but after seeing the exclusive designs in person about a year ago I was absolutely hooked on the aesthetic, so I know those are the wheels I want., especially with the jet black accents.
I've heard mixed things about the passenger display. I almost just ticked the box so there wouldn't be a plastic expanse there. I've read that it's prone to scratches as well.
Also I haven't seen anything pointing to "GTS" being on the headrests unless you get the specific GTS interior, which I have no interest in, so that's why I went with the crest.
Std GTS interior has the embossed headrests.

You can ppf the passenger panel to protect from scratches.

Personal choice for sure but the RS Spyders are the best of a bad bunch and a classic at that.

Agree also that the blue matrix and rear lettering should be dropped and stick with the standard - will look odd otherwise.
Sponsored