fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
any issue with lowering? I asked my dealer if they’d be willing to swap the CT links for those on the sedan/GTS to get the same 10mm drop....
Are you certain that the links on the Sedan and CT are different lengths? Adjusting the ride height should be able to be accomplished in the software.
Sponsored

OP
OP
enginerdify

enginerdify

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
any issue with lowering? I asked my dealer if they’d be willing to swap the CT links for those on the sedan/GTS to get the same 10mm drop. They went as far as speaking with parts and quoting. But parts/service advised not to because of the level sensors causing possible faults etc.

I know you’ve used third party links. What about the level sensor? Unnecessary? Any faults? I’m just being overly cautious because I don’t want to get stuck with any potential warranty issues. Thanks! :like:
No issues. The car does not know any different. Different links just fool the sensors into thinking the car is higher than it is, so it lowers it a bit more. I autocross the car all summer and have no issues...it handles even better lower to the ground too :)

EdwinT

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo, Porsche 356a T1
Country flag
Hi, this is great information. Just ordered ball joints left and right threaded together with a rod which has a “ nut” in the middle to change length in situ.

On the pictures of your low, the front wheel has a bit more room between edge and wheel. Is that on purpose?

On the spacers: Waiting for a set of satin bronze Vossen HF5 (cant wait to see the looks..) which should bring the wheels in more in line with the car, so not sure if these are needed.
Sponsored