CT Protection Wrap

x23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S CT
Country flag
Hi All,

I collected my CT4S last week and have it booked in for detailing and protection film/wrap in a few weeks. I was just going to get the bonnet and front bumper done. Should i bother doing any other areas?

Any experience or advise welcome.

Cheers
Sponsored

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Hi All,

I collected my CT4S last week and have it booked in for detailing and protection film/wrap in a few weeks. I was just going to get the bonnet and front bumper done. Should i bother doing any other areas?

Any experience or advise welcome.

Cheers
There is also potential for damage around the headlight area. For this reason most will wrap the entire fender as well. On my Panamera ST, this area is also protected with wrap. Bumper and hood are probably most critical (in that order), after that would be the fenders….which covers the area around the headlights.

eddieterry

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911Turbo, Taycan CT Turbo 2023.
Country flag
I have a CT Turbo ordered and will have Topaz do the whole car with PPF but then I tend to keep my cars a long, long time. My Macan which the CT will replace will be seven years old in September and the paintwork is like new. I think the more you do the better.

OP
OP

x23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S CT
Country flag
Thanks,

Just wondered if the rear arches were perticularly prone to stones. Think I'll just run with the bonnet, front bumper and front wings.

Cheers

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
If you have manual charge ports I would also recommend doing the doors to counter all the small stones that the tires kick through the air scarfs.
Sponsored