Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Can anyone shed any light on whether the CT 4S MY2023 is likely to have the software improvement to improve range as seen on the ST?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Can anyone shed any light on whether the CT 4S MY2023 is likely to have the software improvement to improve range as seen on the ST?
Yes at some point but you won't notice it given the additional range is entirely subjective and dependent on ambient conditions and driving style.

OP
OP

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Thanks. So with the update, Porsche at least would say the CT and ST could both achieve over 300 miles.... even tho we all know this would not be achieved in real world. Im just making sure that for MY2023 there should be no difference in the range ability of the CT and ST

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks. So with the update, Porsche at least would say the CT and ST could both achieve over 300 miles.... even tho we all know this would not be achieved in real world. Im just making sure that for MY2023 there should be no difference in the range ability of the CT and ST
Yes correct. Facelift time will likely see new enhancements to battery tech and therefore range - 12 - 24 months away at a guess.

OP
OP

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
PS ... "no difference in the range ability of the CT and ST" ... all other things being equal of course

Beardo

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BluTack 4S CT
Country flag
Hi Rob - MY22 has the updates already, in fact all but the very first CT cars are My22 but they just haven't had the updated the WLTP results.

OP
OP

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Thanks Beardo. I ordered the CT4S, so it's likely to be a MY2023. If they bothered to update the WLTP results, I guess the CT would show over 300 miles.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks Beardo. I ordered the CT4S, so it's likely to be a MY2023. If they bothered to update the WLTP results, I guess the CT would show over 300 miles.
It might but no one drives in WLTP conditions (impossible) so be sure to knock at least 15% of that range for actual real world range.

WLTP is a four letter acronym for a six worded abbreviation - tells it's own story really!!
Sponsored