First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Hello everyone.

I am new to this forum and close to ordering a Cross Turismo (pending a test drive). Has anyone experienced the CT4 and the CT 4S and if so how noticeable is the power difference? (I am coming from a Audi Q7 TDI 272BHP). I am trying to figure out if the approx. 10K difference in Ireland is worth it.
Sponsored

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
I can't fully comment between CT4 and 4S as I'm in a TS but test drove a 4S prior to buying. I came from a Audi SQ7 and believe you will notice a big difference between your Audi and either Taycan. Frankly the kickdown on the SQ7 at lower speeds was terrible. The delay between planting your foot and the car switching gears was far too long.

OP
OP
DavidS78

DavidS78

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
I can't fully comment between CT4 and 4S as I'm in a TS but test drove a 4S prior to buying. I came from a Audi SQ7 and believe you will notice a big difference between your Audi and either Taycan. Frankly the kickdown on the SQ7 at lower speeds was terrible. The delay between planting your foot and the car switching gears was far too long.
Thank you.
Yes -- i really expect the difference to my current Diesel to be large especially when considering the lag between planting your foot to the floor and actually seeing the result!

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Hello everyone.

I am new to this forum and close to ordering a Cross Turismo (pending a test drive). Has anyone experienced the CT4 and the CT 4S and if so how noticeable is the power difference? (I am coming from a Audi Q7 TDI 272BHP). I am trying to figure out if the approx. 10K difference in Ireland is worth it.
Wow that's a big price difference does the 4S come with anything extra in Ireland over rest of UK. I eventually ordered the CT4S as it is a lot more popular that CT4 so hoping more desirable on resale. Test drove a saloon GTS as well which was great but not available as a CT

Last edited:

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
See below, Similar threads (and poll): ;)

OP
OP
DavidS78

DavidS78

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Wow that's a big price difference does the 4S come with anything extra in Ireland over rest of UK. I eventually ordered the CT4S as it is a lot more popular that CT4 so hoping more desirable on resale. Test drove a saloon GTS as well which was great but not available as a CT
To be precise there is an 8.5k difference. The only difference (Confirmed by Porsche Dublin) is power!

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
To be precise there is an 8.5k difference. The only difference (Confirmed by Porsche Dublin) is power!
Not fully accurate (Which Porsche Dublin should be aware of) the wheels are slightly different along with the 4S coming with the PDLS Plus lights as standard. You can also get the Door sills guards brushed aluminium in black as a no cost option on the 4S.
Sponsored