Mert

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan turbo
Country flag
Hi everybody.. I have successfully programmed to garage doors, but on the third, running into problems and want to delete the information stored on that garage door and try to reprogram. i can alter the profile but cannot delete. sounds ridiculous, but as much as I have tried, I cannot delete the name that I have entered for a garage door in my Taycan. I have tried everything. Does anyone have a fix? Thanks to anyone reading and replying.
Sponsored

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
Go into HomeLink programming mode and swipe left on the row you want to erase, and then the red delete button will appear.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi everybody.. I have successfully programmed to garage doors, but on the third, running into problems and want to delete the information stored on that garage door and try to reprogram. i can alter the profile but cannot delete. sounds ridiculous, but as much as I have tried, I cannot delete the name that I have entered for a garage door in my Taycan. I have tried everything. Does anyone have a fix? Thanks to anyone reading and replying.
Have you tried swiping left or right to delete?

OP
OP

Mert

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan turbo
Country flag
Go into HomeLink programming mode and swipe left on the row you want to erase, and then the red delete button will appear.
Pozuelo.. thank you very much! So simple and I can’t believe I did not think of it, between my iPad and iPhone I do it all the time! Brain freeze again. Thank you again. Regards, Mert
Have you tried swiping left or right to delete?
yes. Tried that and it worked. Thanks for your reply and help. Mert