David4S

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2021, Wrangler 4xe, Ford Raptor, Audi Q8
Country flag
Your car must have been on Confucius as mine. JAX port entry 5/24 and it arrived 5/27 in South Florida.
Correct, I read that yours was delivered in days. Someone wrote that it should be waiting for TPMS but yours should have LOL.
I ordered a couple of options which I guess are impacted by the chip shortage such as ACC, but my dealer in South Florida does not have any information.
Sponsored

dckyoto

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Kanagawa / Yokohama area. Its a Cross Turismo, dealer says it will be amongst the first in Japan. As of last Wednesday (June 2nd) , they were still saying September was looking good.
Will be curious to hear about your experiences with your car. My dealer acknowledged that the SW and updates have been painful at times. Fingers crossed.
Picked it up this morning, so no issues yet! :)

Porsche Taycan Delivery delayed - What are others seeing 16AAD9EE-C6C5-4CDE-9687-12A5C34EC427

dflohr

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Boxster S (RIP)
Country flag
My RWD was ordered 3-19 and built 4-11. Missed the earlier boat but finally arrived in Jacksonville 5-24

Original delivery of 5-28 which changed to 6-11. TYD just now updated showing the car leaving the port 6-18 , 2 days from now.

I guess they got some TPMS or other parts and my car is finally near the front of the line.

TYD saying delivery to Atlanta not until a week later, but I could probably walk to Atlanta from Jacksonville faster than that so here's hoping for the car sometime next week.

David4S

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My RWD was ordered 3-19 and built 4-11. Missed the earlier boat but finally arrived in Jacksonville 5-24

Original delivery of 5-28 which changed to 6-11. TYD just now updated showing the car leaving the port 6-18 , 2 days from now.

I guess they got some TPMS or other parts and my car is finally near the front of the line.

TYD saying delivery to Atlanta not until a week later, but I could probably walk to Atlanta from Jacksonville faster than that so here's hoping for the car sometime next week.
Same here, arrived at Jacksonville on May-24, “Arrival to Porsche dealer” was 5/28 but changed on 5/27 to: 6/18 “En route to Porsche dealer” and 6/25 “Arrival Porsche Dealer”, I’m in South Florida so one week for a 307 miles walk should be less time too. ?

David4S

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same here, arrived at Jacksonville on May-24, “Arrival to Porsche dealer” was 5/28 but changed on 5/27 to: 6/18 “En route to Porsche dealer” and 6/25 “Arrival Porsche Dealer”, I’m in South Florida so one week for a 307 miles walk should be less time too. ?
So Excited!!! Just got a call from my dealer, he told me that my car is on the truck and should be arriving today afternoon or tomorrow morning!

dflohr

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Boxster S (RIP)
Country flag

Right. Just spoke to the dealer. They indicated that the specific arrival time can vary between "it may already be here" (as two transport trucks just arrived with cars from JAX) , to pick up on Friday since the transport contract calls 3 business day or faster pickup.

Indicated that after pickup, the cars are directly delivered which is typically one day.

Hoping for possession on Monday with maybe a sneak peek on Saturday. Hopefully...

David4S

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Right. Just spoke to the dealer. They indicated that the specific arrival time can vary between "it may already be here" (as two transport trucks just arrived with cars from JAX) , to pick up on Friday since the transport contract calls 3 business day or faster pickup.

Indicated that after pickup, the cars are directly delivered which is typically one day.

Hoping for possession on Monday with maybe a sneak peek on Saturday. Hopefully...
Yes, they called me 5 mins ago, my car should be arriving in hours, delivery could be tomorrow in my case.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Congrats!
i guess that you are not going to sleep tonight :like:

GoDucksYellO

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, Silverado 2500HD
Country flag
My 4S finally started production yesterday :clap:. Ordered 4/13 original start production was 5/21. One step closer now! Current expected delivery to dealer is 8/27. Hopefully that holds and can do some end of summer driving before the cold rain arrives in Oregon.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Looks like our cars were on the same boat. I'm in S. Florida - car arrived at dealer 5/27.

perski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S, CT4
Country flag
My CT4 just got pushed from July to September production. Only positive thing is that it's now slated to be a MY22 according to dealer. Hopefully there'll be some goodies in the new configurator once it's released.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
My CT4 just got pushed from July to September production. Only positive thing is that it's now slated to be a MY22 according to dealer. Hopefully there'll be some goodies in the new configurator once it's released.
My CT4 is still showing July production?

perski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S, CT4
Country flag
My CT4 is still showing July production?
Well, plant isn't shut down so some lucky people should get to keep their slot. Although there probably is a lot of delayed May/June production that has to be slotted in.

Coooler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance (sold), Taycan CT4
Country flag
Same scenario here, pushed from July to Sept for my CT, I asked about the MY changes, revisions as follows as I understand it in the UK:
  • Price increases on every model ranging from £450 to £2160 (£2160 on RWD Taycan, and CT4)
  • Calibration updates for Range and Normal modes
  • Introduction of wired Android Auto
  • Adjustments to operation/display of selected brake energy recuperation modes
  • Adjustments to layout and operation of PCM instrument cluster menus
  • Change in material finish on seat and window/central locking switchgear
  • Addition of Comfort Access to FoD
  • Reversing camera to become a no-cost option in uk
  • Storage package to become a no-cost open for sedan models only in uk
  • Sport Chrono to be become a no-cost open for all turbo models in uk

David4S

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like our cars were on the same boat. I'm in S. Florida - car arrived at dealer 5/27.
Indeed, arrived early today and it’s now in PDI for delivery, I was able to drive it just after the truck driver, so excited!
Porsche Taycan Delivery delayed - What are others seeing EC643653-98F0-452E-B949-34B511BE8C55
Sponsored