Did I just order the last Mamba Green??

inkatouring

Threads
Reaction score
Nowhere but at least I'm getting there fast
Vehicles
More than is sane but less than I want............
Country flag
I've had my CT4 order in since April of last year. It locked Monday, April 3. March 28 I sent in a build to my sales dude (who I like very much) and didn't hear anything back, which is unusual for him. I forgot about it for a few days and remembered, somewhat panicked, because it changed the color from Neptune Blue (which I love) to Mamba Green (which I love more most of the time, but not for a week or so sometime ago, resulting in the Neptune build). I emailed him and he responded saying it was kicked back by PCNA and he would find out why on Monday (the last day to change the order). I heard nothing on Monday and stopped by the dealer on Tuesday and found out my sales guy was pretty sick (explaining why he wasn't able to respond). The fill-in sales dude said too late to change and you have your "old" Neptune Blue build. Oh well, I figured I was a victim of the recent removal of Mamba from the configurator. And it was my second favorite color. I could live with it.

I got a text from my sales dude today (he says he's 70% better) saying the problem was the deviated stitching, not the color and he could switch the build back to Mamba. We added interior accents in exterior color (since their was no deviated stitching) and locked the build. How he was able to do that after the lock date I'm not sure, but the build-sheet confirmation was a forwarded email from his vice president, so I wonder if they pulled in the big guns to get it done?

Regardless, I wonder if I have the last Mamba Green order???
Sponsored