Does anyone know if 20” All Season REPLACEMENT tires can be purchased in the USA?

PITTSBURGHTAYCAN

First Name
CH-PGH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Palisade, Previous A4, Cayenne, 2018 M5
Country flag
I ordered a Taycan 4S with summer tires that was supposed to arrive in early September and I hope to pick it up next week. There was about a 3 week delay at the USA port waiting for a new software update, I will share that as soon as I get the car.

I have now discovered an issue that I can’t solve and neither can my dealer...finding 20” all season tires. The front 245/45/20 is easy, but nobody sells the matching rear tire in 285/40/20 leaving me with a winter tire as my only option right now. I live in area that our winters get down to about 30 degrees F for a couple months, but very little snow. I have another car I can drive on snow days, but I would like my Taycan with all season tires until we get back to warmer temperatures.

I am looking to my Taycan experts for help. Share some tire knowledge with your mamba green Taycan friend please. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
I ordered a Taycan 4S with summer tires that was supposed to arrive in early September and I hope to pick it up next week. There was about a 3 week delay at the USA port waiting for a new software update, I will share that as soon as I get the car.

I have now discovered an issue that I can’t solve and neither can my dealer...finding 20” all season tires. The front 245/45/20 is easy, but nobody sells the matching rear tire in 285/40/20 leaving me with a winter tire as my only option right now. I live in area that our winters get down to about 30 degrees F for a couple months, but very little snow. I have another car I can drive on snow days, but I would like my Taycan with all season tires until we get back to warmer temperatures.

I am looking to my Taycan experts for help. Share some tire knowledge with your mamba green Taycan friend please. Thank you in advance.
Use to ski in Pennsylvania and had great fun - do not tell me it has stopped snowing in the mountains!

Buy performance winter tires and have fun in the mountains, and enjoy the softer handling of potholes until spring.

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
I went to school in Pittsburgh and I'm confused by your description of the winters. If I were going to go through the trouble of swapping tires from summers I would totally swap with winters not all-seasons there.

That being said if you really want to go with all-seasons maybe you can find someone who ordered with that option and then changed their mind.

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW XI/Taycan 21 4S
Country flag

I just bought 20 inch wheels and bought Pirelli P zero tires front and back.Front 245.45.20 and back 285.40.20.Awesome tires

Jon Steinmetz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag

I had a similar issue and my local Porsche repair shop was able to get the Continental all season tires the same day that I picked up the car.
Sponsored