Waterdog

First Name
Pam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
I live in the Bay Area and am expecting my CT in June. I have a 62 lb Portuguese Water Dog that I want to crate in the rear trunk. Any of you have experience with buying a stock crate that fits? My friends who do performance sports with their dogs use Variocage but I wasn't sure if there was a size that fits. Also, I hear there is a man in Sacramento who makes custom crates and his company is called Rising Star. I'll only go to custom if I can't find a ready-made one. Thanks in advance!

Calvin1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
They’re all too ugly. After checking dimensions I bought the Macan guard made
1084669F-671D-41FB-825B-E179FFF27351.jpeg
e by Kleinmetal. Has a neat trick to fold and allow seats to drop down :)
What size is this? The website isn’t super forthcoming with info and they don’t have the taycan as a sizing option.

Cubemark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Z4, Honda E, Defender 90 Hardtop
Country flag
What size is this? The website isn’t super forthcoming with info and they don’t have the taycan as a sizing option.
POR1MATG​
Dog guard Porsche Macan (95B) 2014-present Kleinmetall TraficGard steel mesh XXS

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
I live in the Bay Area and am expecting my CT in June. I have a 62 lb Portuguese Water Dog that I want to crate in the rear trunk. Any of you have experience with buying a stock crate that fits? My friends who do performance sports with their dogs use Variocage but I wasn't sure if there was a size that fits. Also, I hear there is a man in Sacramento who makes custom crates and his company is called Rising Star. I'll only go to custom if I can't find a ready-made one. Thanks in advance!
Maybe you can find something like this:
https://www.roofbox.co.uk/dog-bag/dogs-pets-carriers-dog-bag.php

Mine is pretty flexible - its a pop up tent basically - so it is forgiving about roof height and car width etc.
Sponsored