notsofast

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, 2005 Cayenne Turbo, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Actually mine looks slightly different to the Suncoast photos.

IMG_3077.JPG
This is the one Suncoast will sell you. It's the original Porsche part. 9J1 044 800 25 with leather edges in my case. The photos are from a different car.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Then maybe it's better to get through the configurator; it's a different mat at Suncoast, hence the price difference.
Yes please do note I was not referencing a sedan or CT but rather that there is a multi-purpose trunk mat by Porsche that can also function as a load protection mat. The image I shared from their site of course is of a Sedan - if you are after the CT version you'd just need to check their site and see if it is available.

Curiously enough (as I own a CT and tend to always go to that area of their site) the images I shared above are from the parts section of the CT 4S and not the Sedan - it does just say "Fits Taycan Models" no model specific.

So if the other posters are correct and a different model is used for a CT I guess you'd need to call them and verify - they are super efficient and will sort that out quick.

Last edited:

IainSmith

First Name
Iain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Turbo with PP, ordered Taycan CT 4s
Country flag
Last edited:

sean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 992 c4s Cab
Country flag
Go to titan covers (UK) they now have a boot liner/ protector with bumper protector for the Taycan cross turismo … I’ve ordered one which is due next week. We’ve had a few for other cars Macan, Range Rover… they are excellent fitting

also dog guard for the cross turismo here
https://www.guardsmandogguards.co.u...turismo-2021-onwards-dog-guard-part-no-g1619/
Hi - I'm contacting you from Guardsman Dog Guards because I just wanted to let folk know that we developed two metal Dog Guards for the CT. One fits if you have the receivers already fitted in the roof lining and one for the vehicles without the upper fixings. Nether are kept in stock and both are built to order with the lead time being about 10 days. We can ship to most parts of the world. I'm not sure if you're allowed to hype your own products on this forum, but I thought they might let me get away with it as a Porsche owner. I've attached as couple of photos

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT G1620 Taycan CT with upper fixings

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT G1619 fitted 2

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT G1619 porsche taycan bundle

R Benny Waered

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, Rapide S, Mc GT, ID.5
Country flag
Its good stuff. I just thought Sean the boot heights can be different dependent on size of rear motor and Bose/Burmester options I think. Might affect the divider height. Mine was CT 4S with Bose.

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Thanks for posting. I've not yet managed to find this with Porsche UK.
It's in the configurator, I have it specced. But if you already have your car then who knows!

sean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 992 c4s Cab
Country flag
Its good stuff. I just thought Sean the boot heights can be different dependent on size of rear motor and Bose/Burmester options I think. Might affect the divider height. Mine was CT 4S with Bose.
Thanks for the info. We'll have to check for any future customers ?

Over50sman

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F pace
Country flag
Go to titan covers (UK) they now have a boot liner/ protector with bumper protector for the Taycan cross turismo … I’ve ordered one which is due next week. We’ve had a few for other cars Macan, Range Rover… they are excellent fitting

https://www.guardsmandogguards.co.u...turismo-2021-onwards-dog-guard-part-no-g1619/

hi I’ve been to the Titan website & can’t find any options for the Taycan CT?
Please could send or post the link?
ta
Ash

IainSmith

First Name
Iain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
hi I’ve been to the Titan website & can’t find any options for the Taycan CT?
Please could send or post the link?
ta
Ash
Hey Ash

my cover actually arrived today (about 10 days from order, as they are made to order) ,! I will post a picture tomorrow of it. Perfect fit!

I had to call them to order..

cheers
Iain

IainSmith

First Name
Iain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey Ash

my cover actually arrived today (about 10 days from order, as they are made to order) ,! I will post a picture tomorrow of it. Perfect fit!

I had to call them to order..

cheers
Iain
Evening
I remembered to take a picture..

of course the Porsche plastic Tray was separate from the boot protector from Titan
Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT CC6F11B7-231F-4924-A6DE-F07E5DF9BC53

SweFor

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I just got my customized cage for my Taycan 4S CT (with BOSE SSS) from https://www.wtmetall.se/bilbur in Sweden and I am very pleased with it :like: .

Since it is fully customized for the car it maximize the possible size for the cage, and the dog, at the same time as I still have some space left for some luguage. They have now done one cage so have the measures and specifications so they can manufacture more.

It is for my 30kg dog (mix between Rottweiler/Boxer/Border Collie/Labrador). I also have two teenagers that needs to be able to sit in the backseats at the same time i.e. backseats in normal position.

It was not cheap (about 1 400 USD) but still a small cost compared to the car.

Some pictures below and I can send more specific ones if requested.

PS: Sorry for having a dirty car!

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT 2

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT 8

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT Sasha 30k

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT 7

Last edited: