Capt Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan4S. 2017 Macan S
Country flag
We discussed the attraction of renewing our Porsche Connect earlier. There was some push back whether that included charging services as well.
The Porsche Connect Services include - Finder, Voice Pilot, Navigation Plus, News, Calendar, Charging Planner, Weather, Carfinder, Location Alarm, Radio Plus, E-Control, Climate, Speed Alarm, Car Control, Trip Control, Valet Alarm, Car Alarm, Spotify - for a minimum term: 1 Year. In addition I received one year feee charging for my 2020 Taycan: See below. As this seems to be an addition to getting the Connect, I'm happy...and I recharged yesterday at no cost:

Porsche Taycan EA Charging IMG_1838

"Dear Mr. Sherman,

We have received your order with the order no.: xxxx and will now check activation of your services.

Further details on the services are available in the Porsche Connect Store.

Please note that the time required to activate your services can be affected by external factors (e.g. areas with limited connectivity such as parking garages)."

Porsche Taycan EA Charging 8826486161438
Porsche Charging Service (Taycan)
Minimum term: 12 Months
$0.00 (excl. taxes)
plus usage-based fees
Will be automatically renewed Monthly payment

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Thank you for following up. This is, then, a great deal - makes the price of the Connect package more palatable.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Another year of free charging at EA means very little to me as they’re constantly broken. 3 of 4 have been broken for over 2 months with no signs of changes when I inquired.

Porsche Taycan EA Charging IMG_8931
Sponsored