Etron GT prices (Brochure)

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The US e-tron gt configurator is up. I spec-ed the basic model with Full leather and Performance package and it is about $20k cheaper than a similarly spec-ed Taycan 4s.

Another thing I noticed is that the RS model comes with a Carbon fiber roof (panoroof is a free option) which is great for those of us who want a solid roof.

https://www.audiusa.com/us/web/en/models/e-tron/e-tron-gt/2022/overview/build.html
Sponsored

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Btw difference in cost of ownership is less than 20k. Assuming both cars deappreciate about 50% (rough estimate) after 3 years and you sell the car, then the Taycan costs you $10k more than the Audi, not $20k.

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
It's also less than $20k right now as the Audi is so new. My Audi dealer offered me an allocation at MSRP with no discount, whereas the Taycan can be had for less than MSRP now.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I got about the same difference in Norwegian money on a 4s vs e-tron gt to my preferred spec. Last year I considered waiting until the gt came out. If I had done so I would have gone with a Taycan 4 CT which comes out to the same price as the gt but with a larger boot opening (but a slightly slower acceleration).

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Audi tends to not have any incentives on their leases, so I wouldn't expect anything great, other than no MRM (which is offset by not having lots of options).

hitmonlee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Macan GTS
Country flag
Audi tends to not have any incentives on their leases, so I wouldn't expect anything great, other than no MRM (which is offset by not having lots of options).
You think so? I thought people have been getting great lease deals on the standard e-tron SUV. Is that not the case? Or is GT going to be very different from the SUV?

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
You think so? I thought people have been getting great lease deals on the standard e-tron SUV. Is that not the case? Or is GT going to be very different from the SUV?
Audi lease should be great because they have fairly high residuals and heavy discounts.
If the E-Tron GT doesn't sell well, the discounts will kick in which will create an attractive lease.

At first, the lease will be horrible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911
Country flag
$20k difference in price sounds about right for any Audi to Porsche comparison.
Hmmm seems a bit different in Canada. I basically tried to match a E-Tron GT to a Porsche 4S with as similar specs as possible. To me there is only a $2500 CAD difference in cost which to me means the Taycan is a no brainer (unless you think the E-Tron looks better which I don't).

Porsche Taycan Etron GT prices (Brochure) 1620077092669

Curious if anybody has has attempted this in their Country etc.

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Sales weren't great for the SUV, so there were a bunch of incentives last year. Not sure if there will be much on a new model like the GT.

For regular cars, there's usually a big difference between what Audi would offer on a Q5 vs. BMW on an X3.

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
The US e-tron gt configurator is up. I spec-ed the basic model with Full leather and Performance package and it is about $20k cheaper than a similarly spec-ed Taycan 4s.

Another thing I noticed is that the RS model comes with a Carbon fiber roof (panoroof is a free option) which is great for those of us who want a solid roof.

https://www.audiusa.com/us/web/en/models/e-tron/e-tron-gt/2022/overview/build.html

Hmm-- definitley pretty limited. I dont like the wheel choices at all. Also if you want seat massage you have to get 18 ways (dont like due to being more constrictive). I can build a Taycan 4 CT for about 107k that has all the options I want. Pretty much the same price to get the etron w/ the options I'd want. The CT has slightly less performance but better looks and practicality. I do like the Audi's interior better in some ways (especially the hard buttons for climate control). Think I'm still leaning toward the Taycan though.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Curious if anybody has has attempted this in their Country etc.
It depends entirely on your spec. I would have gone pretty much all in on both with a few exclusions. The difference between a 4 and a 4s would be the base price which is 150 000 NOK while the e-tron gt is about 150 000 NOK cheaper than a CT 4s. (1 Euro = 10 NOK).
Sponsored